Cowboys & Dak Prescott are expected to have deal done before free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
he got cut from the band.
No, I asked a legitimate question to AC because of the claim that AC made.

Do you think that Micah could play center? Do you think Biadasz could play linebacker? I got no answer and was wondering if that is even possible because that is what AC said he did.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

Do you think that Micah could play center? Do you think Biadasz could play linebacker? I got no answer and was wondering if that is even possible because that is what AC said he did.
He played JV high school football. He's big mike, the musician too.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
you're a good guy, post some blues videos.
I did awhile back. My band recorded a blues tune about a lonely Cowboy and I posted it on the forum so everyone could actually hear my band and actually see my face. Well, Reality went medieval on me and sent me a PM and told me if I ever post one of my tunes on here in any forum even the off topic forum again he would ban me for life, but he said since I've been a member for so long he cut me some slack but told never do it again. He's ruthless and mean! lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I did awhile back. My band recorded a blues tune about a lonely Cowboy and I posted it on the forum so everyone could actually hear my band and actually see my face. Well, Reality went medieval on me and sent me a PM and told me if I ever post one of my tunes on here in any forum even the off topic forum again he would ban me for life, but he said since I've been a member for so long he cut me some slack but told never do it again. He's ruthless and mean! lol
it would give us a break from the dak sucks thread. send me a link sometime. I would like to hear it.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I realize many of you don’t want him extended at all, but that means immediate rebuild, and they aren’t going to do that and I’m not so sure that’s the right move…yet.

Maybe they will do something like 4/190 if they guarantee the whole thing. Yeah I know, barf…but there are more teams than decent QBs and now you get big money just because you play the position. Don’t necessarily have to be good. See: Jones, Daniel at 40 per because he played well in one playoff game.

There’s no perfect solution, but what they need to realize, and should have years ago…is that the day is going to come when Dak is eating up a large portion of the cap and isn’t on the team.

Might not be the worst plan ever to be committed to a rebuild for when that time comes. Just doesn’t seem like that’s the plan and they keep avoiding higher end FA thinking they can somehow avoid that happening. No, they can’t. Already settled with prior restructures….for what?

It’s an awful plan, and trying to figure out how to plug this hole and that hole has been going on forever. They don’t at all understand how to make an extra effort for several seasons then plan on a down period, which is coming anyway.

Maddening.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

"All State" at both too.

:muttley:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He/she is always butting in where he doesn’t belong.
And, what are you doing? Does someone have to get permission from a mod to post on this forum? Where do you think that poster you're referring to belongs?

Damn, I forgot to say McFly...sorry about that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He/she is always butting in where he doesn’t belong.
That little Dak hating group all love to butt in when one is replying to only one of them. Then they accuse you of being a bully when you retaliate in kind. Then the name calling, followed by them doubting your past credentials while making fun of your accomplishments (things they never accomplished, much less ever played the sport).

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That little Dak hating group all love to butt in when one is replying to only one of them. Then they accuse you of being a bully when you retaliate in kind. Then the name calling, followed by them doubting your past credentials while making fun of your accomplishments (things they never accomplished, much less ever played the sport).
Haters Lives Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.