Cowboys & Dak Prescott are expected to have deal done before free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's the opposite. I went from playing LB to C. Both All State performances. As for music, I co-owned a film and music production company with ties to Hollywood and state & national radio networks, but I believe you know music very well thanks to your experience.
By the way, what was the name of your film and music production company? I don't want to be hearing crickets.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Oh, a name caller huh? Do you think that Micah could play center? Do you think Biadasz could play linebacker? Huh? Is that what you are trying to sell everyone on the forum because that is what you are trying to do...and failing real bad.
they didn't have enough kids to play JV, I think he played a little QB too. He's dak good.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really? NASA screwed up? How so?
My friend. NASA has a long laundry list of mistakes, some of which have been deadly.

Gemini VIII in 1966. The command capsule started tumbling in space. Disaster was avoided and the crew returned home.

Apollo 1 in 1967. Gus Grissom. Ed White. Roger Chafee. All three died in the command capsule sitting on the launch pad. Burned alive.

NASA has made a ton of mistakes through the years. The silver lining is that NASA has generally learned from their mistakes and improved upon their acquired knowledge of what went wrong.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Yes I got involved after you tried to insult someone for playing an instrument. It’s weird, and it’s bullying tactics. But the only thing you’ve proven is that you lack emotional intelligence. It’s weird the amount of feelings you put into defending a guy that doesn’t even know you exist. You lose all control emotionally over it. You attack people you interact with on a daily basis over him. If you were related it would make sense. Its weird.
It's more than weird.

It's perverse. There's something strange going on there that goes beyond a normal fan type of adulation.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
My friend. NASA has a long laundry list of mistakes, some of which have been deadly.

Gemini VIII in 1966. The command capsule started tumbling in space. Disaster was avoided and the crew returned home.

Apollo 1 in 1967. Gus Grissom. Ed White. Roger Chafee. All three died in the command capsule sitting on the launch pad. Burned alive.

NASA has made a ton of mistakes through the years. The silver lining is that NASA has generally learned from their mistakes and improved upon their acquired knowledge of what went wrong.
Indeed, you're right DE, but NASA also has many accomplishments. Ultimately, they have succeeded since they are still in service as a highly used and lucrative government agency.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh, a name caller huh? Do you think that Micah could play center? Do you think Biadasz could play linebacker? Huh? Is that what you are trying to sell everyone on the forum because that is what you are trying to do...and failing real bad.
I guess no answer.

LittleD

Reaction score
Just say no Jerry!!! Don't do it or the Cowboys franchise will be doomed for another decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.