Cowboys & Dak Prescott are expected to have deal done before free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes I got involved after you tried to insult someone for playing an instrument. It’s weird, and it’s bullying tactics. But the only thing you’ve proven is that you lack emotional intelligence. It’s weird the amount of feelings you put into defending a guy that doesn’t even know you exist. You lose all control emotionally over it. You attack people you interact with on a daily basis over him. If you were related it would make sense. Its weird.
Hey, I'm a guitar player, have my own blues band, so I guess that eliminates me from knowing anything about football, huh? Talk about such a stupid correlation, but I consider the source.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes I got involved after you tried to insult someone for playing an instrument. It’s weird, and it’s bullying tactics. But the only thing you’ve proven is that you lack emotional intelligence. It’s weird the amount of feelings you put into defending a guy that doesn’t even know you exist. You lose all control emotionally over it. You attack people you interact with on a daily basis over him. If you were related it would make sense. Its weird.
Pot meet Kettle...^^^^

YOU and your kind attack the few Dak supporters in this forum. Who are you kidding with your lies? Are you in politics? Accuse other of what you do? I simply retaliate in kind. Like I said, no one was replying to you, but as usual, you love to interject and defend your attackful Dak haters.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a guitar player, have my own blues band, so I guess that eliminates me from knowing anything about football, huh? Talk about such a stupid correlation, but I consider the source.
you better find a new team, maybe in New Orleans. That's a blues team

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Pretty much. You know music. No one could argue that. But since you never played football, lol, you expect those who played the sport to believe you know what you are talking about? Seriously??? lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, go back to high school and try out for the team. Then you apply for an NFL coach's job. YEAH!

I heard the guy in this thread was up after Zimmer for the defensive job. He's probably will be the new offensive coordinator for the new coach next year.

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pretty much. You know music. No one could argue that. But since you never played football, lol, you expect those who played the sport to believe you know what you are talking about? Seriously??? lol
I don't know. Can you give me Kurt Warners phone number? Tell us how you went from playing center to linebacker, as if that ever could happen. Yeah, you sure did play with plastic football.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't know. Can you give me Kurt Warners phone number? Tell us how you went from playing center to linebacker, as if that ever could happen. Yeah, you sure did play with plastic football.
It's the opposite. I went from playing LB to C. Both All State performances. As for music, I co-owned a film and music production company with ties to Hollywood and state & national radio networks, but I believe you know music very well thanks to your experience.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
they called him badass. JV was hard to make but he did. I feel he has a potential NFL coach written all over him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So....according to your brilliant theory, one needs to be a physicist or astronaut to know NASA screwed up a couple times.
Seriously??? lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's the opposite. I went from playing LB to C. Both All State performances. As for music, I co-owned a film and music production company with ties to Hollywood and state & national radio networks, but I believe you know music very well thanks to your experience.
That's cool, but if you tell the truth you don't have to worry about lying because that is not what you said when I first came back to the forum.

Keep your stories straight.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know exactly what I said. Rambo, them wars obviously affected your memory.
Oh, a name caller huh? Do you think that Micah could play center? Do you think Biadasz could play linebacker? Huh? Is that what you are trying to sell everyone on the forum because that is what you are trying to do...and failing real bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.