Cowboys decade-long track record of under-investing in team suggests that Jones family is not in it

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
You know its a good business when you invest few money and get a lot in return. Jerry keeps increasing the brand and having to spend no money on the teams besides the stadium and other entertainment inside of it.

He is a business man, not an NFL general manager. He cares about money and not about winning.

I have been saying this for long time, i can’t imagine a job that hasn’t showed positive results in almost 30 years and keep you employed.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
This is speculation, not proof. It's literally in the article lol. The Jones' don't spend cash on players because they're dumb, not because they're in financial trouble lol.

Ickes ignored the fact that a) Comstock is up something like 80% in the last 5 years and b) the Cowboys are worth $10 billion so it wouldn't be hard for Jerry to find another $100m or so in investment if it was needed to pay players.

Last edited:

JBS

Reaction score
I’ve been banging on this drum for ages
cash is king

No team has more cash than this one. It’s a massive advantage if used properly. Look at the rams for example. It won them a Super Bowl.

But the biggest baddest sporting franchise in the entire world - operates like the Jacksonville Jaguars. Shocking. Total embarrassment