Cowboys defense getting chirpy with Dak Prescott

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
1sp12o.jpg

You do know that leaders can joke, right? Parcells was known for having a sense of humour. He would usually joke with his players, and they'd joke with him. Also note the smile on the players around Dak there. It was clearly meant and taken as being for fun.
well, if you are as tall as Pappy, these are mountains

:lmao:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Should I only refer to games vs teams like the Falcons?
I live in your head that's good as you are unable to shed the TRUTH from your mind hence your kind reactions to my posts.
And PAPPY is giving you reality as seen by all in 2 playoff losses that we should have won if only Prescott didn't manage to lose them for us.
Keep strong Rocky as you're going to need it this coming season when your man crush implodes in front of the eyes of the world.
Then again you have a habit of going MIA when Dak lays those eggs........
In your defense you are small enough to live in @Rockport 's head.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
To think anything they are doing in practice is going to be the same in a live game is crazy. You cannot touch the QB and no hard hit on the rest of the team.
Yeah, you're going to look good under those conditions.

morat1959

Reaction score
1sp12o.jpg

You do know that leaders can joke, right? Parcells was known for having a sense of humour. He would usually joke with his players, and they'd joke with him. Also note the smile on the players around Dak there. It was clearly meant and taken as being for fun.
That was not fun. Are you seeing this through the same eyes when Dak plays? If so, that explains a lot if you think we can win a SB with dumb Dak.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I see all that "chirpyness" as a healthy sign that a competitive spirit is alive and well in the C'boys' TC. That's just as it should be! :flagwave:

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Micah and the defense have to be so sick of Dak's act. If I was Big Mike I'd tell Micah to set the tone with Dak that it's time to step up or face the consequences (locker room beat downs, etc.). I mean they've tried everything with Dak - money, blowing smoke up his ***, etc. I say it's time to try some tough love.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That was not fun. Are you seeing this through the same eyes when Dak plays? If so, that explains a lot if you think we can win a SB with dumb Dak.

What I heard was Dak say something, and Diggs say sybau. It also seemed like they were laughing.