Cowboys defense getting chirpy with Dak Prescott

Swagger

Reaction score

He's correct.....Leader, come again???

I was thinking the same. Players wouldn't speak to elite quarterbacks in that way. They were sending a message to Prescott. Put up or shut up and let's have it right, Martin not showing up for training camp could also be for a similar reason. He busts his body for a quarterback earning elite money only to blow it in the big games.

Come on man. Time to move on from Prescott after this season.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You would have been complaining like crazy if Diggs or any DBs would have yelled at Romo that way. We all know it.

""we" all know it".

good lord.....talk about full blown trolling. Who...is "we"? Just say it...stop playing like a little child. Or....better yet don't such stupid childish ****/.

You have no idea what I think. Stop it...dude. Please..you make yourself look so shallow and stupid.

You just KEEP thinking you know everyone and everything and what they have said in the past and what they think now. Just to soothe your agenda.

STOP being so stupid. You look...stupid.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You have no idea what I think. Stop it...dude. Please..you make yourself look so shallow and stupid.

You just KEEP think you know everyone and what they have said in the past and what they think now.

STOP being so stupid. You look...stupid.
Just going by your past comments compared to today. Everyone knows your agenda.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rR50yMH.gif

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just going by your past comments compared to today. Everyone knows your agenda.
What are my "past comments"?

What is my "agenda"?

Your time to shine child....lets do this. Come on. Let's be men and put this to rest NOW

If you are man enough. Not a threat. Not physical threat at all. Shows us what you are talking about.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This is the dumbest crap.

People talk trash. Even best pals!

Being a Cowboys fan is exhausting

Exactly, even in a video game, people trash talk. It's just part of the fun of competition. People just make a mountain out of a molehill.

TWOK11

Reaction score

He's correct.....Leader, come again???

Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes have both been involved in full blown brawls already this TC.

It’s like he’s actively trying to be wrong