Cowboys doing nothing?

Chasing6

Reaction score
I absolutely cannot comprehend how people still spew that trash. Meanwhile, Tyreek is in MIA because of salary cap.
Tyreek is in Miami, because KC believes in a team and not giving all the money to a WR.

Look at this years draft class. It is loaded at WR.

Same thing we should do with CD.

Maybe GM Jeruh should take notes from a SB winner.

They gave the big bag to Chris Jones this year and traded Tyreek last year. Someone understands the trenches are more valuable than jersey sales.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Looks like Jerry thinks they have 15 picks this year. RB, DE, DT, LB, LT, C, WR all look to need attention. Other than WR starting quality attention.

All in…

Chasing6

Reaction score
Looks like Jerry thinks they have 15 picks this year. RB, DE, DT, LB, LT, C, WR all look to need attention. Other than WR starting quality attention.

All in…
He does, when you count un-drafted free agents.

We will be the priority for these players to sign with, knowing we will have all of these starting positions open.

Calling it now. We will youngest team in the NFL.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He does, when you count un-drafted free agents.

We will be the priority for these players to sign with, knowing we will have all of these starting positions open.

Calling it now. We will youngest team in the NFL.
So Jerry is counting on UFAs to field a roster??? Novel approach. Very Jerry.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The Cowboys haven’t been in any cap hell in over a decade.
they just don’t believe in paying star money to good players or super star money to star players, which is what happens every year in free agency. Remember Philly’s Dream Team and all the crying by Cowboys fans?

I‘m not saying I agree with this philosophy, but they have it explained it to us many times. Why do you suddenly expect something different than what they’ve said? The Cowboys will sign a handful of free agents to fill some holes and free up the draft, but they will not be spending big money for good or aging players.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The Cowboys haven’t been in any cap hell in over a decade.
they just don’t believe in paying star money to good players or super star money to star players, which is what happens every year in free agency. Remember Philly’s Dream Team and all the crying by Cowboys fans?

I‘m not saying I agree with this philosophy, but they have it explained it to us many times. Why do you suddenly expect something different than what they’ve said? The Cowboys will sign a handful of free agents to fill some holes and free up the draft, but they will not be spending big money for good or aging players.
The process has yielded such success why change.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

truth here.. the question is why... the last several years we end with cap room..
1st: they Jones dont get to keep it...
2nd: what does 20 mill do to a Billion $ bank account?..
again it makes no sense other than they truly believe the roster they have is the best they can do...THATS the scary part.

Imagine " we can get this proven LB.(Someone in the room) nah we are better with this saftey playing LB"...that happened at some point last year..

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
It's March 1994 in Orange, NJ...I'm sitting in a chair watching Jimmy and Jerry breakup on TV. on a 20" fuzzy screen with my roommate/football rival friend who is a die-hard Raider fan. I had been so smug during our SB years without even realizing it...but...for example, I wouldn't be worried AT ALL during any of our games (outside the 1st SF playoff game in 92). He hated watching the Cowboys come back to the top of the mountain while the Raiders couldn't get back to glory. When Jimmy said that they agreed to "part ways", he spun in his chair and said with nervous excitement: "Jerry Jones is turning into Al Davis and he's going to ruin your franchise."

What makes his prediction that much more startling is that he were both barely 20 at the time and he saw what I denied and thought impossible. Jerry is WORSE than Al Davis. Al Davis had coaching experience and at least knows some football.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I guess since there's no decision on Dak, and the CeeDee deal isn't done and perhaps they want to extend Micah early they don't even know how much cap space they have. This is their logic anyway.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Tyreek is in Miami, because KC believes in a team and not giving all the money to a WR.

Look at this years draft class. It is loaded at WR.

Same thing we should do with CD.

Maybe GM Jeruh should take notes from a SB winner.

They gave the big bag to Chris Jones this year and traded Tyreek last year. Someone understands the trenches are more valuable than jersey sales.
They couldn't know they'd win back to back Super Bowls without Tyreek though, many thought they ruined a dynasty. And it helps to have Mahomes, we saw Dak without a clear #1 receiver and he was not good.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I guess since there's no decision on Dak, and the CeeDee deal isn't done and perhaps they want to extend Micah early they don't even know how much cap space they have. This is their logic anyway.
Stephen said they will pay them all....THEN go find players who can step up in the playoffs....yeah he said that...

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Looks like another year of free agency doing nothing. Looks like their not trying to clear cap space!
Just wait until our big FA splash of paying Dak 65 million a year …. and Jerry will give a thumbs up and await his news media to flock to
him on the amazing offseason … just you wait.