Cowboys doing nothing?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really? Who is going to win the division? I don't see any of the other teams in the East winning the division.
We're NOT as our team will not play for the Lame Duck QB we will kick off the season with.
D.C. is my pick to win the division and improve significantly with Dan.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Everybody else in the football world are well aware of the increase in the cap this year, are Dak and his agent the only people who are totally disinterested in the cap increase?
What does that have to do with what he is asking for?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
What does that have to do with what he is asking for? Especially when Dak and has Agent have not even talked with GM Jeruh.
Dak and his agent already have their plans on what and how they're going to approach the contract talks. They're not sitting back disinterested, just waiting for Jerry to start the conversation. We're talking about a group of millionaires all trying to outmaneuver each other. They're not beginners.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak and his agent already have their plans on what and how they're going to approach the contract talks. They're not sitting back disinterested, just waiting for Jerry to start the conversation. We're talking about a group of millionaires all trying to outmaneuver each other. They're not beginners.
No one knows his asking price, so why people speculating like they have a clue.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I seem to live in a different reality. When I look at Dallas' cap situation, I see trouble. They are going to have to let a lot of people go in free agency and do some contract restructures just to sign the draft class and pick up a handful of bottom tier free agents to fill out the roster.

The idea that Dallas was going to be players in free agency was always nuts to me.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Looks like another year of free agency doing nothing. Looks like their not trying to clear cap space!
Dude the new league year hasn't even started literally nobody's doing nothing but rearranging things on their own team and cutting players that is what you do right now they're preparing for free agency in the draft how is it you already know now what's gonna happen in September you all are some of the most ridiculous fan base I've ever seen you're impatient you don't even understand that the league year but not officially started people are just now preparing for the offseason... They're preparing for free agency the draft you have to start restructuring contracts making a list of who you might franchise tag and who you might cut that's all you can do right now.... Everything's in limbo

There's literally six months before game one and you already said the Cowboys are doing nothing before they even have a chance to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creeper

Reaction score
I am a little surprised the only free agent of our own we signed so far is Carl Davis. I thought Jerry would have at least tried to re-sign a few of the others by now.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
In order to do something they need cap space. They have little to none because most of it is taken up paying the core group.

Shannon1

Reaction score
Dude the new league year hasn't even started literally nobody's doing nothing but rearranging things on their own team and cutting players that is what you do right now they're preparing for free agency in the draft how is it you already know now what's gonna happen in September you all are some of the most ridiculous fan base I've ever seen you're impatient you don't even understand that the league year but not officially started people are just now preparing for the offseason... They're preparing for free agency the draft you have to start restructuring contracts making a list of who you might franchise tag and who you might cut that's all you can do right now.... Everything's in limbo

There's literally six months before game one and you already said the Cowboys are doing nothing before they even have a chance to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I was stating getting under the the salary cap! Not signing players,Dude I FOLLOW The NFL watch every game,I know all the dates to when THINGS START mini camps , NFL STARTING DATE ,do you , I followed the Cowboys for 50 years ,YOU , I can tell you anything you want to know about the Cowboys!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're NOT as our team will not play for the Lame Duck QB we will kick off the season with.
Of course it is.
When was the last time you picked Dallas to win the division. I bet it was before the current QB was here. IF you even did then. Have you ever picked them?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In order to do something they need cap space. They have little to none because most of it is taken up paying the core group.
5 days. I doubt anything is announced until the last minute. Well maybe 3 since the legal tampering period starts soon.
They will cut a few players, as a June 1st cut does them no good at this point. Though they would need to announce it.

So a few renegotiated contracts and / or a few player moves. Nothing significant, but just enough to get under the cap. Even if $5 to $10 million under for now.
As they will not be involved in the 1st week of FA anyway.

rambo2

Reaction score
Lol, the Cowboys should win the division.