Cowboys Done With Irving

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No one will sign him, so we won’t even get a comp pick. Chances are he will be suspended for 8 to 10 games, if not a year. If reports were true he missed mandatory drugs tests. That is the same as a failed test.

Adios dude.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Irving and Rico should start a rap Duo.. Like a 2019 version of Kid and Play...

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
So with Irving and Williams gone, is this a move by the FO to clean things up or is it just a sensible move to let these two go particularly? I'd like to think it was a shift towards a zero tolerance policy for player misconduct.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So with Irving and Williams gone, is this a move by the FO to clean things up or is it just a sensible move to let these two go particularly? I'd like to think it was a shift towards a zero tolerance policy for player misconduct.

Wishful thinking.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It makes sense now.

But what I couldn't stand was Jerry Jones making excuses, teasing about his return for weeks.
He wanted teams to have to game plan with his return in mind. As bad as a mess up he is Irving can wreck a game when he wants to play. But looks like he used his last life here. That’s pretty bad considering how forgiving this FO is.

Flamma

Reaction score

No. I think these two just outlived their usefulness.

Aven8

Reaction score
Much like Rolondo it sucks as he is so talented

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
If this guy had his head on right and played a full 16 games he would be all pro, probowler and if we signed ET we would easily have a top 3 defense. Pretty sad it has come to this mainly due to weed.

GMO415

Reaction score
giphy.gif