Cowboys don't expect to be financially competitive to retain Tyler Biadasz

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

According to @GehlkenNFL, the #Cowboys could be losing two members of their 2023 offensive line to free agency:

“The Cowboys do not consider themselves positioned to be financially competitive for Biadasz’s services on the open market, a person close to the situation told The News.”

The Cowboys reportedly met with the agents of Smith and Biadasz at the Combine. It looks like those conversations could indicate all sides being far apart on the financials.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

According to @GehlkenNFL, the #Cowboys could be losing two members of their 2023 offensive line to free agency:

“The Cowboys do not consider themselves positioned to be financially competitive for Biadasz’s services on the open market, a person close to the situation told The News.”

The Cowboys reportedly met with the agents of Smith and Biadasz at the Combine. It looks like those conversations could indicate all sides being far apart on the financials.

Wow, so this is what all in looks like, glad they cleared that up for me...
:muttley:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Shouldn't cost much. 6 mil a year puts him in the top 10 paid centers. Not sure where he ranks as a center play wise but ya.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
628a540a-e217-4dba-a949-ddd1afb68a7c_text.gif

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
This one doesn’t bother me much. He’s an ok to good player but can find his replacement through the draft for much cheaper. I do think losing both him and Tyron is hard to tell me however the team will be better in the trenches next season.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I Like Tyler Biadasz, solid not spectacular.

Hopefully, they can get something done.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

translation -- his agent knows where Dallas stands in terms of an offer. Go try and do better.

bewp7

Reaction score
idc about him he is a what ever center

but i like seeing dak and his greed make him lose ol

hope cowboys have the worst ol in the nfl thanks to DAK and his GREED

lol