Cowboys don't expect to be financially competitive to retain Tyler Biadasz

Rayman70

Reaction score
Stevie met with like 3 or 4 of our own free agents at the combine. What he did was he told them how the rubber meets the road, he low balled them. I happen to agree. Sometimes change is needed and thats what we are seeing. I think Dak will play out his deal . I highly doubt we extend him. Thats why we arent signing our own. Daks hit will be huge this year. So what we are seeing lines up with us not extending him.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Move past him, hes been servicable but we can do equal or maybe land something better.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Biadaz is a decent center. Why pay millions more for that? We should be able to do better. Of course could and Will are two different things.
Seriously, I believe they believe we have an answer in house with Hoffman or Bass. More likely Hoffman. We been investing in the oline gradually for the last few years, quietly. Tyler Smith is the lone premium pick we have used on a olineman in say, since we drafted Zack?Everyone else, including Steele has been a rehab project UDFA. I truly dont see a big rush to overdraft a guy. I feel pretty good about what we have coming back. MAYBE center is where I might go if the right guy falls to us.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
You mean the honest offer won’t be enough? Bet he lands in Philly.

Aven8

Reaction score
Lol, they are going to get their 60 million dollar QB killed!

1942willys

Reaction score
I have been hoping they would low ball Biadasz since to be blunt he is an average center. WIth TWO ALL PRO GUARDS next to him he regressed this year

Tussinman

Reaction score
3rd round comp forthcoming
McGovern who signed 3 years for 23 million (around the range Tyler should get) only netted a 5th round comp.

Losing Byron Jones (16 million a year) better a 3rd and losing robert quinn (14 million a year) netted a 4th and it's higher now. 3rd round comps are hard to get

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Makes sense, I think Biadsz is an above average pass protector, but a below average run blocker so if we're focused on improving the run game I see no issue in moving on and put the funds elsewhere.