Cowboys don't expect to be financially competitive to retain Tyler Biadasz

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Making more money?
Maybe we have more corporate sponsorships to get!
you know in a fish video I watched last week, he said the cowboys use 2 planes to each road game lol.
The reason is that jerry invites sponsors and or potential sponsors to game. and they go on the road trips with the team!
Players dont like it but jerry doesnt care! lol
I think also it isnt 1 plane for just sponsers, they mix it up so sponsors can be with the players.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I disagree. Starting with Gregory/Zeke it seems there has been a new way of doing business.

yea, its called still making moves and not winning. 2024, here we come, making moves and still not winning , throw in something to amke it sound good for the young kids

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
translation -- his agent knows where Dallas stands in terms of an offer. Go try and do better.
Yep, the Cowboys pretty much gave his agent a "ballpark offer" and said thats the best we can do, if you get a better offer on the open market, congratulations.

Fontaine

Reaction score
This one doesn’t bother me much. He’s an ok to good player but can find his replacement through the draft for much cheaper. I do think losing both him and Tyron is hard to tell me however the team will be better in the trenches next season.
That’s exactly where I struggle with this. Yes, we can do better, but losing 2 starting o-line men for potentially rookies is not good for the gelling of the position.

Just poor timing is all.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So they don’t even have enough money to overpay their own guys? This is alarming.
When your QB is eating up $59 million on the cap, it kinda makes it difficult to do other deals.

Everybody said "just let Dak play out his deal, dont give him an extension".

Well this is one of the consequences of that, if your QB has a $60 million dollar cap hit, kinda makes it hard to do other things. We are probably going to have to release a player or two just to get cap compliant by the start of the new league year, forget about signing anybody.

And no, for the record I am not advocating for Dak to get an extension, I am just saying that if you carry Dak with a $60 million cap hit, it will hinder your ability to do other things, that is just a fact.

rambo2

Reaction score
When your QB is eating up $59 million on the cap, it kinda makes it difficult to do other deals.

Everybody said "just let Dak play out his deal, dont give him an extension".

Well this is one of the consequences of that, if your QB has a $60 million dollar cap hit, kinda makes it hard to do other things. We are probably going to have to release a player or two just to get cap compliant by the start of the new league year, forget about signing anybody.

And no, for the record I am not advocating for Dak to get an extension, I am just saying that if you carry Dak with a $60 million cap hit, it will hinder your ability to do other things, that is just a fact.
Dak is getting an extension.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dak is getting an extension.
I would tend to agree my friend, I just dont see how the team can carry Dak with a $60 million dollar cap hit...............we literally would have our hands tied this offseason from doing pretty much anything.

rambo2

Reaction score
I would tend to agree my friend, I just dont see how the team can carry Dak with a $60 million dollar cap hit...............we literally would have our hands tied this offseason from doing pretty much anything.
They won't carry the 60 million. They will extend him this week is my prediction and they will sign some free agents.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm great with Tyler walking. It's Tyron that's got me upset. So much for "all in"
Tyron is broken down, used up and could be on his last legs and your upset? Hes not been healthy for many years. Of all things you ought to be upset about, this shouldn't be one of em.This has been coming for almost 4 years.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Gregory actually saved them from another stupid deal. And Zeke was just too completely overpriced to the point where they couldn’t possibly justify it any longer. I don’t think either one was a shift in philosophy.
They bet that Tony was better than Zeke, even after that leg injury.

Tony was 6+ million cheaper in 2023.

And of course it didn’t work.

Zeke, even with all the miles on that frame, is the better RB.

Btw, we still paying for Zeke in dead cap this season.

Jarntt

Reaction score
While I liked the nastiness he showed this last season starting in camp and the edge he played with this past year, he just isn't the type of player you dedicate a lot of cap dollars to. He's average at best and about to be pad like he is good.I wish him well at his next stop.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The "stars" get a free pass and a pay raise. Everyone else gets the boot. This is the way.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Addition by subtraction.
I don’t get this sentiment. 1st round picks hit about 50% of the time, later rounds even less. Assuming you can simply upgrade using a pick is a risky proposition. Not to mention C is not the easiest transition in the NFL with all the exotic stuff DCs throw at O’s.

Big_D

Reaction score
They bet that Tony was better than Zeke, even after that leg injury.

Tony was 6+ million cheaper in 2023.

And of course it didn’t work.

Zeke, even with all the miles on that frame, is the better RB.

Btw, we still paying for Zeke in dead cap this season.
Neither one were worth it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak and France are going to ring Jerry out, so Jerry and son will send a direct message to Dak.
Run for your life Dak!!!!!