Reaction score
idc about him he is a what ever center

but i like seeing dak and his greed make him lose ol

hope cowboys have the worst ol in the nfl thanks to DAK and his GREED

lol
Pro Bowl in his 2nd year as a starter.

Rimington trophy winner in NCAA.

Doesn’t give up sacks or penalties.

But we are too broke to sign him, so let’s talk him down.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

According to @GehlkenNFL, the #Cowboys could be losing two members of their 2023 offensive line to free agency:

“The Cowboys do not consider themselves positioned to be financially competitive for Biadasz’s services on the open market, a person close to the situation told The News.”

The Cowboys reportedly met with the agents of Smith and Biadasz at the Combine. It looks like those conversations could indicate all sides being far apart on the financials.

At his point the best way to turn around this organization is to stop all the extension talks with Prescot, Let some of the questionable FAs walk and trade up to get a QB in the 1st rd of the draft. Once a field general has been drafted and signed the rest of the puzzle should fall right into place.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Just me, but I would look to draft not a pure center but a flex guard with experience as a center. We know it will be a priority for the Eagles and Steelers.

Chasing6

Reaction score

According to @GehlkenNFL, the #Cowboys could be losing two members of their 2023 offensive line to free agency:

“The Cowboys do not consider themselves positioned to be financially competitive for Biadasz’s services on the open market, a person close to the situation told The News.”

The Cowboys reportedly met with the agents of Smith and Biadasz at the Combine. It looks like those conversations could indicate all sides being far apart on the financials.

Cowboys don't expect to be physically competitive.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
He deserves whatever pay day he gets. We will just have to draft our future center. Dak is wanting to break the bank.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This, if the guy with the 3 names is there at 24, sprint the card up to RG as fast as possible. No need to waste the full 15 minutes unless some trade offers that knocks your socks on off.
Don't you hate that like what are they waiting for?? Next thing you know we've made a trade which I don't hate at all but damn

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
When Biadasz becomes the Eagles starting C, the tush push will be officially over.

stinkface

Reaction score
He's slightly above average. How much do you pay for that when you have no money? PS. He is technically sound and smart, but lacks anchor and power. Is what it is.

Brax

Reaction score

But but but I read here the cap is a myth.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
We aren't missing a 4th rounder. It's already been used. There is a player on the roster representing that pick.
They at this point don't have a 4th round pick. Don't care who's on the roster or who they got in a trade, when the 4th round comes Dallas' name won't be called. Barring getting one via a trade or whatever, of course, but at this point they don't have a pick in the 4th.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Just me, but I would look to draft not a pure center but a flex guard with experience as a center. We know it will be a priority for the Eagles and Steelers.
Eagles aren’t drafting a center.

Can Jurgens moves to C Tyler Steen goes to RG. They may look for a OG but they’ve had a plan in place for some time.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Eagles aren’t drafting a center.

Can Jurgens moves to C Tyler Steen goes to RG. They may look for a OG but they’ve had a plan in place for some time.
Ok......not surprising coz he was talking about retiring 2/3 years ago.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
This says to me that the team is planning to ride out the final year of Prescotts deal at 50 plus million.

Big_D

Reaction score
It's not that at all. It's overpaying they want to avoid. Biadasz is simply asking for too much.

The Cowboys have the cap space to sign him. At the right price.
They love to overpay their own guys and if the funds were available I don’t doubt for a second that they would do the same thing here.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He's slightly above average. How much do you pay for that when you have no money? PS. He is technically sound and smart, but lacks anchor and power. Is what it is.
dude has played well.

He’s gonna cash out.

We are broke.