Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY ONE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
I see most teams getting good return for good receivers. How dumb are Jerry and Stephen that they got peanuts for Cooper? And I hate seeing their stupid smirk on their faces like they are smarter than anyone else.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has anyone from the team say they plan to play Smith at OG? Or the media report that yet?
Maybe the post draft PC, someone will ask that.

However I do not expect a real answer from the FO about it.

Maybe when the ticket said, Stephen was on the phone, they were actually taking to Smith asking if he was ok to play OG.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Say what? LVE “had” a lot of promise? The dude is a bust, Taco was horrific, jury still out on CeeDee.
Several groups have run UNBIASED draft result calculations over the last decade and Dallas has ended up 1st out of 32 teams more times than not.

I'm not saying that, but that is what is being said if you count numbers of starts, performance metrics, and Pro Bowls.

People in this forum just crush them no matter what they do, yet unbiased numbers say they do very well in the draft...and especially in round 1.

A problem is they don't back it up enough in Free Agency.

• I mean, do people hate the Parsons pick? And the extra 3rd rounder in the 2 spot trade down?
  • Do they already hate the Lamb pick?
  • Martin?,
  • Frederick? And trade down that added a starting WR too.
  • Smith?
Even using a first on Cooper wasn't the worst thing, though I wasn't cheering about it.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
There will be plenty there in the second. We have a number of edge rushers sitting right there fore us.

1. johnson
2. Edge your choices Karlaftis, ojabe, mafe, Bonnitto, Williams
3. Jelani Woods
4. WR (slot route runner) or CB
5. CB, WR, LB, RB, D-Line

Do you trust Dumb and dumber to get them???:facepalm:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
DE Jermaine Johnson is a Top 10 pick who was still available, yet these idiots pass him up for a Division II project O-Tackle???

Jerry Jones, his dumb kids and the butt-kissers working for him absolutely SUCK!!!

Jermaine Johnson was the best D-lineman at the Senior Bowl, most dominant throughout that Senior Bowl week, and he put up outstanding numbers during his senior year at Florida State while putting up outstanding numbers at the NFL Combine, yet these morons pass him up for some Div. II project who has slow feet, sloppy technique, holds a lot and should have never been drafted anywhere near the 1st round? What is mentally wrong with these idiots???

TheHerd

Reaction score
I still can't believe Beard2 was there and we had no interest. The draft show guys had me prepped that the Boys had zero pct. chance of drafting him, but it still seems stupid.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I will say that OL are definitely not falling tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.