Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY TWO***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jipper

Reaction score
that not happening you are far easier to get rid of..seems lie you and other are wasting your time spending your days in forums arguing against teams you claim to be fans of..move on.. what's the point feeding your miserable personality daily, sounds unhealthy..

Haha...I love when miserable people like you try and challenge mine and others Fandoms. Get a life

I stated an observation and you're blasting me for it tough guy

blueblood70

Reaction score
Haha...I love when miserable people like you try and challenge mine and others Fandoms. Get a life

I stated an observation and you're blasting me for it tough guy
pretty obvious im not miserable at all..some of you need heavy doses of zoloft, im concerned for your health.,. Please move on.i have full life but good try,,:laugh:o_O:rolleyes:

Jipper

Reaction score
pretty obvious im not miserable at all..some of you need heavy doses of zoloft, im concerned for your health.,. Please move on.i have full life but good try,,:laugh:o_O:rolleyes:

Haha...exactly what part of my original post was anything more than an observation of fan perspective on this site?

Stop being a jerk no reason for it

blueblood70

Reaction score
Haha...exactly what part of my original post was anything more than an observation of fan perspective on this site?

Stop being a jerk no reason for it
Nah you need to take some time off from here come back change your profile name and start over ,please for your health, move on..a break would be nice maybe in a nice institution with white jacket with fancy sewn in arms..lmao:lmao::):popcorn:

Jipper

Reaction score
Nah you need to take some time off from here come back change your profile name and start over ,please for your health, move on..a break would be nice maybe in a nice institution with white jacket with fancy sewn in arms..lmao:lmao::):popcorn:

I'd suggest you take your own advice, your fake facade is translucent

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'd suggest you take your own advice, your fake facade is translucent
nope im here trying to support my team and be as positive as one can but not going to allow a sports team and its owners affect me negatively like those come in here ready to jump off ledges. Its sad really so yes please take my advice..disapear...

the 24-7 complaining in insidious and unhealthy and makes zero sense as if this is somehow effecting your real life in that manner is concerning..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
you have my full support. lol:thumbup::popcorn:

giphy.webp

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jealous of the BAL front office
and how fa in the payoffs has it got them, in the last 5 years? all that talent and not getting farther then us..we draft well as well if you haven't notices, mistakes are made all the time form all teams. Show me the MVP LJ led super GM team success when its counted the last 5 years,, did i miss something?

I agree they make good moves but.. Better HC , better gm, better talent = many 1st and second rounds bounces. Did i get that correct?

cowboyec

Reaction score
i like the cb board...
tariq castro fields penn st
damarri mathis pitt
josh jobe alabama
derion kendrick ga
coby bryant cincinnati
tarq wooten utsa
zyon mccollum shst
jaylen watson wash st
mario goodrich clemson
vincent grey michigan
akayleb evans mizzou
joshua williams fayetteville st

blueblood70

Reaction score
Is this one of the worst QB classes in recent history? When was the last time the draft went this deep with one QB taken?
NO its much of the same smarter gms decided to not overreach for guys like Daniel jones and are taking him where they should..same types of players for the most part just taking them later..i mean trading all that stock for Trey lance and Jets with Wilson etc were way too high for those guys regardless of how their careers shake out..

cowboyec

Reaction score
some dt's i like...
perrion winfrey ou
otito ogbonnia ucla
chris hinton michigan
john ridgeway arkansas
jaydeen peevy texas a&m
e.u. iowa st
thomas booker stanford
noah ellis idaho
tayland humphrey La