Recommended Cowboys Draft Documentary: War Stories

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I have to say that the Dallas Cowboys media division really does a fantastic job with their video series, I enjoyed the War room more than anything Hard knock puts on..

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I have to say that the Dallas Cowboys media division really does a fantastic job with their video series, I enjoyed the War room more than anything Hard knock puts on..
And for all his foolish mistakes over the years, not like all GMs don’t make them, it was neat to hear some of the stories highlighting Jerry’s own wheeling and dealing on draft day, the fact that he does listen to the room, and the part about being able to get others on the phone to tell him whom they are targeting….lol.

Reactions: BAT

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Really dislike when they use the term war to describe anything but actual combat as it lessens what those who served and fought experienced.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Their logic that drafting Zeke will make the defense better because they aren't on the field as much is pretty hilarious considering how bad the defense has been and how good Ramsey is. Not too many teams are going to take a stud RB over a stud CB in today's NFL.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
There were two reasons that did come out.
One was that Bill thought Stephen Jackson was an upright type runner and he did not like that kind of runner.
The other was that some heard that Bill did not like who Steven Jackson's agent was at the time.

Don't know if those are true but that was the rumors after the draft.

Tuna didnt like Emmitt either.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
"That's the best place in America!"

Micah Parsons

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Behind the scenes of our war room over the years. Documentary starts at 6:45 of the video. You can either skip to there or jam out to the awesome music first.

I love you guys. Cowboys! in your faces.

Great video! Thanks for sharing.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Really dislike when they use the term war to describe anything but actual combat as it lessens what those who served and fought experienced.
Thank you for your service.

And also...

ArtisticImpureBlackbird-max-1mb.gif

fivetwos

Reaction score
Know what? Now that you mention I fully agree.

"Commanders" is deeply offensive but "war room" for the draft is OK although many people have had many painful experiences defending our nation.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Know what? Now that you mention I fully agree.

"Commanders" is deeply offensive but "war room" for the draft is OK although many people have had many painful experiences defending our nation.
It's not EVEN the same.