Twitter: Cowboys Draft Interviews Continue

blueblood70

Reaction score
The rest of the league does not know how fortunate they are having these two brainiacs in the same room.
sure if your sarcasm skipped right over the Jones taking over a terrible DC team , purchased it for 400mil, hired Jimmy Johnson and won 3 SBs in the first 5 years that were one more then the old regime had in 30years at the time.. funny the people you mock turned this team from a 400mil franchise on the brink of bankruptcy to being worth 5 billion dollars and now Jerry is in the HOF..

So if thats being stupid , ill take two..:facepalm:

the green monster has taken some of you fans to point where you all believe the Jones's know nothing ABOUT Football even though they played it and has the passion to want to own a Pro team so much they risked their fortune to do so. They are living their dream and you criticize as if somehow you know more then they do..

Even though Jerry played not only highs school but college football AND THATS WHERE JERRY AND JIMMY WERE TEAMATES AND BECAME FREINDS..

SO A MAN WHO PLAYED COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND IS WORTH MOST LIKELY 10BILLION DOLLARS IS STUPID? ID SAY You HAVE THAT BACKWARDS IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT FOOTBALL THEN ANYONE IN THE DC ORGANIZATION..

Good Try internet gm...:muttley::laugh:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
^ This guy is right.

It's just that we've been so unlucky the last 25 years.

I too like rooting for businesses instead of football teams.

blueblood70

Reaction score
^ This guy is right.

bad narrative dude inferred the joneses were stupid and they have hardware and bank accounts to prove otherwise..

they played college football , they've been eating and breathing football most of their lives,, some internet poster in forum talking about them and their team proves who the expert and whos the day dreamer talking smack about something they wish they had..

blueblood70

Reaction score
^ This guy is right.

this guy rights rooting for the very team they mock the owners of...right whos got issues?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
bad narrative dude inferred the joneses were stupid and they have hardware and bank accounts to prove otherwise..

they played college football , they've been eating and breathing football most of their lives,, some internet poster in forum talking about them and their team proves who the expert and whos the day dreamer talking smack about something they wish they had..

Johnny Manziel played college football.

Johnny Manzeil is rich.

Therefore, he is a success in the NFL.

Right?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Johnny Manziel played college football.

Johnny Manzeil is rich.

Therefore, he is a success in the NFL.

Right?
no he was a failure in the NFL where the Jonses CLEARLY are not..they have plenty of hardware to prove otherwise

so KC took 50years to get back to a SB, took philly 60 years to win their FIRST, SOME TEAMS HAVE NEVER BEEN AND OTHER NEVER WON A DINGLE SB and the jonses have three..there are far more examples of huge space between getting one sb let alone three..

you need a refresher course on the NFL and look around at teams who have far less then the Jones but the guy I replied to inferred they were stupid and knew nothing about football.. I say hes insane to think and say that aloud as hes not sitting in these offices, meetings, drafts, practices and games let alone played college footnball..

I guarantee you johnny football may have truned out to be a bust but he does know more about football then anyone here.. you dont play a sport all your life especially as a high level starting qb that at least made it to the big show without knowing the sport ,he got rich when he was born, dude had money from his family and life, win a Heisman..you guys need to be humbled..

but noce you are in here talking up the Dalas Cowboys who are the property of the Jones family..they appreciate that lol

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
They already do it by phone. Between teams and to the league. What is so different?
Maybe I’m missing something?

But the team staff won't be all together in a room to discuss the picks. That's the issue.

Can't imagine Jerry has anything less than enterprise level internet service. I'll take whatever advantage we can get.

morat1959

Reaction score
sure if your sarcasm skipped right over the Jones taking over a terrible DC team , purchased it for 400mil, hired Jimmy Johnson and won 3 SBs in the first 5 years that were one more then the old regime had in 30years at the time.. funny the people you mock turned this team from a 400mil franchise on the brink of bankruptcy to being worth 5 billion dollars and now Jerry is in the HOF..

So if thats being stupid , ill take two..:facepalm:

the green monster has taken some of you fans to point where you all believe the Jones's know nothing ABOUT Football even though they played it and has the passion to want to own a Pro team so much they risked their fortune to do so. They are living their dream and you criticize as if somehow you know more then they do..

Even though Jerry played not only highs school but college football AND THATS WHERE JERRY AND JIMMY WERE TEAMATES AND BECAME FREINDS..

SO A MAN WHO PLAYED COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND IS WORTH MOST LIKELY 10BILLION DOLLARS IS STUPID? ID SAY You HAVE THAT BACKWARDS IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT FOOTBALL THEN ANYONE IN THE DC ORGANIZATION..

Good Try internet gm...:muttley::laugh:
Is that you Jerry...maybe Stephen????

lostar2009

Reaction score
Damn, I bet he probably piss his pants to be on a video chat with MM, JJ and crew.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The biggest issue that’s going to happen is trades. Few guys were saying on nfl network. How are they going to handle calling and working out trades then calling the league about it. Any which way you look at it this draft could be a struggle for teams.
Yeah..

Saw some of that broadcast.

Seems to me cellphones backup up uto a backup laptop or tablet should be ok.

Redundency rules.

The military has the same issues and incription issues..hacking.

They have satellites that backup satellites.

Frankly, this is nothing.

Wait until the National Election in November..

no poling booths, mail in and electronic voting coming.

This illness is forcing change everywhere.

Interesting.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
you guys need to be humbled..
Let me know when someone capable of humbling me shows up.

Jerry and Stephen have been holding this team back for years to appease their egos. They may be business savvy but they are football dumb. Any other "football guy" who kept calling the same plays and failing over and over again, would either call new plays or hire a capable offensive coordinator who could call plays for them.

As far as the Chiefs going 50 years without a championship..how many general managers did they go through during that time?

But yay Cowboys! Forbes Most Valuable Franchise! No NFC Championship Game appearances since January 14, 1996, but who cares about that? I mean, come on, money and stuff. That's why we're all here, who's team can make the most cash?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Let me know when someone capable of humbling me shows up.

Jerry and Stephen have been holding this team back for years to appease their egos. They may be business savvy but they are football dumb. Any other "football guy" who kept calling the same plays and failing over and over again, would either call new plays or hire a capable offensive coordinator who could call plays for them.

As far as the Chiefs going 50 years without a championship..how many general managers did they go through during that time?

But yay Cowboys! Forbes Most Valuable Franchise! No NFC Championship Game appearances since January 14, 1996, but who cares about that? I mean, come on, money and stuff. That's why we're all here, who's team can make the most cash?
I thought we were in a race for the most players at the top of their pay scale by position..

No?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The biggest issue that’s going to happen is trades. Few guys were saying on nfl network. How are they going to handle calling and working out trades then calling the league about it. Any which way you look at it this draft could be a struggle for teams.

I would think a messenger app to the league office would be faster.

DFWJC

Reaction score
But the team staff won't be all together in a room to discuss the picks. That's the issue.

Can't imagine Jerry has anything less than enterprise level internet service. I'll take whatever advantage we can get.
Pretty sure they will all have huge screen video conferencing at each participants location.
When the Cowboys recently built the Star, the invested more than any team in history in remote technology.
I would think Jerry and Stephen would be at the Star vs at home..since Jerry is owner.

Croomraider

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the draft is gonna be done over the phone. I don't think anyone will be hacking phones unless they find some World War II technology.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Is that you Jerry...maybe Stephen????
nope just a fan that can see past the blind hate for the Jones that can stop living in the OMG its been 25yrs narrative..

anyone who spends that much time around football and football minds running a football team, knows a lot more about football then fans want to believe..the knowitalls on this forum for sure dont know more then them , they might in their own mind but for sure they do NOT..
No One is saying jerry and Stephen can coach but they for sure are now football experts owning a pro team since 1989, its their profession now..