Twitter: Cowboys Draft Interviews Continue

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let me know when someone capable of humbling me shows up.

Jerry and Stephen have been holding this team back for years to appease their egos. They may be business savvy but they are football dumb. Any other "football guy" who kept calling the same plays and failing over and over again, would either call new plays or hire a capable offensive coordinator who could call plays for them.

As far as the Chiefs going 50 years without a championship..how many general managers did they go through during that time?

But yay Cowboys! Forbes Most Valuable Franchise! No NFC Championship Game appearances since January 14, 1996, but who cares about that? I mean, come on, money and stuff. That's why we're all here, who's team can make the most cash?
nah thats opinions from fan creative narratives..

btw that proves changing GMS and coaches all the time doesnt prove anything.. theres no one way to run a team,.you can fire 20 Gms and 10 coaches and finally win a SB or do it like the Joness' who have 3 BTW on their own in 30 years regardless of the gap which is still smaller I mean the Great Andy Reid never won one and its been 15years between appearences..

get past it..other then the current ERA NE Pats , no one has a true blueprint..

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was about to post the same. With the changes to this draft, they have 18 interviews that they can conduct. 3 a week. Leading up to the draft. Well def get a better idea what way we’re going since they’re limited with interviews.
I think they can do more than 18. The three is the limit that they can talk to EACH guy....

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
As if they're really going to take a LB early in the draft.
:facepalm:
There’s Lots of rumblings that they’re falling in love with Kenneth Murray pretty hard. Jeff and Bryon brought up that there is an out in Jaylons contract after this year and LVE’s neck is a question mark.

Verdammung

Reaction score
Do the Cowboys A) have access to my big board and B) actually hate me?