Twitter: Cowboys expected to inform Garrett today that there will be no extension

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm intrigued by his newfound embrace of analytics. There's no guarantee that he understands them well enough to make him a better coach, but that's where the game is now.

Honestly, one of the best changes Jerry could make for himself as GM is install a fully baked analytics team to handle contract and personnel decisions, rather than basing it on jersey sales and whatever weird creepy emotions he has about his players.

I don't believe him.

Jon Gruden spoke about all the different things he would do if he got back into coaching. He just came back and called plays like he always has.

These coaches do what they do and they'll say anything to get their million dollar job.

Even in Dallas... How many offseasons were we promised change to the offense and about all we got was a little pre-snap motion..?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Sad but true...

tenor.gif

I'd rather hire her to be GM.

tenor.gif

Beaker42

Reaction score
They better do a full and complete search.

I would expect college coaches, nfl co coordinators and past coaches to be interviewed . Not just 2 or 3 close friends.....

This is a huge decision to get correct....
Who gets an interview as result of Rooney Rule?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Here's how any Belichick interview would go:

Interviewer - "Why are you a good fit for this position?"
Belichick - *Begins pelting interviewer with SB rings to the face*
Interviewer - "Say no more."

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"Dan who?" - Jerry Jones

John Fox, Marty Mornhinweg, Lovie Smith, Mike McCarthy, let's see, who else might be on Jerry's list?
Lovie Smith would be an awesome hire, but he's not on the list, of course.

Lovie at HC, retain Moore. Ron Rivera is available for DC?

Give me all of that.