Cowboys fans: Appreciate your QB, appreciate your team, enjoy these Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Good Lord, yet another offensive launched at the Battle of Prescott pass. :laugh:

Incoming :oops:

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He is, but it still doesn't work. He's on this endless quest to try and get everyone to love Dak as much as he does and it just isn't going to happen.
And you lie incessantly about not being anti-Dak and pro-Romo. You even created some bogus thread praising Romo and stating inequivocably how Dak can't perform come-from-behind wins the way Romo could. 1 poster immediately proved you wrong with only 1 video. I was going to provide 2-3 more videos to prove you wrong, but it's not worth it. You're hell bent on being stubborn, wrong and even lying about it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
and allow others to voice an opinion not shared by you...you have a clear issue doing this which leads to you going on the attack when others disagree. Not hard to hear both sides ya know
Everyone has a right to their opinion, but this constant negativity has gotten out of hand. Even NFL players and ex-players are stating the same. Cowboys fans need to appreciate what they've got.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Everyone has a right to their opinion, but this constant negativity has gotten out of hand. Even NFL players and ex-players are stating the same. Cowboys fans need to appreciate what they've got.
Many of the usuals on here go on the attack when somebody disagrees with their opinions, and love to call it "hate" or "negativity". Discussions about success or failure of your favourite Sports team in no way should be looked at as unappreciative, it's called being a passionate sports fan. The negativity starts with the likes of you and a few others, for those like myself and others it's called being critical/passionate about a franchise who has fumbled itself in the last 30 years

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Many of the usuals on here go on the attack when somebody disagrees with their opinions, and love to call it "hate" or "negativity". Discussions about success or failure of your favourite Sports team in no way should be looked at as unappreciative, it's called being a passionate sports fan. The negativity starts with the likes of you and a few others, for those like myself and others it's called being critical/passionate about a franchise who has fumbled itself in the last 30 years
There is nothing passionate about constant negativity and criticisms, especially after back-to-back 12-5 seasons and some playoff trips.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
There is nothing passionate about constant negativity and criticisms, especially after back-to-back 12-5 seasons and some playoff trips.
There is really no getting through to you, and your inability to see others opinions. If you're happy with regular season performances then great, I for one, want more out of my sports teams and won't stoop to insults to prove otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.