Cowboys Favorites To Acquire WR Stefon Diggs If He Leaves Bills

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Click bait. He make too much $$$.

I don’t see anyway this happens.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I'd be lying if I said even adding Diggs would get me excited for next season. Amari Cooper is the same player or better. We had him and Zeke and couldn't get it done.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah right, that's the answer. I'm also super sure Jerry will be throwing bags of money at him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Jettison Michael Gallup.

CeeDee Lamb - Stefon Diggs - Brandin Cooks - Jake Ferguson

Excellent quartet.

Absolutely. But I'd also absolutely be surprised if it happens. Diggs would be an expensive free agent signing and we don't do those.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Restructuring Trevon Diggs and Zack Martin creates $20 million of space. Extending Dak (I know) saves $18 million more. And there is savings to be gained from cutting guys like LVE and Gallup (even though Gallup's money won't be available until after June 1).

The Cowboys can make this happen.
Cowboys can make a lot happen, but the Joneses' MO is to sign their own and bring in cheap FAs. Now, we do like to make trades if we think we get the better of it (late-round pick for better-than-late-round talent) ... other than in desperation when we trade a first for a receiver (Roy Williams, Amari Cooper).

gimmesix

Reaction score
They are, but the C isn’t.
I agree, but you listed both OC and OG. C is a definite need. G might be if Tyron leaves and we kick Tyler back out to T ... although I do like Bass. If Tyron stays, I am interested in trying Bass at C, but don't want that to be our only plan for replacing Biadasz because it's liable to blow up in our faces.

rambo2

Reaction score
There is no way they bring Diggs to Dallas and this thread should be in the trash.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope they do, I hope they get Dez and TO and Ray Caruth. If the QB can't get them the ball I'm pretty sure one of them will take him out. :D

Chasing6

Reaction score
I hope they do, I hope they get Dez and TO and Ray Caruth. If the QB can't get them the ball I'm pretty sure one of them will take him out. :D
I wonder how CD had such a great year if Dak could not get him the ball?