Cowboys Favorites To Acquire WR Stefon Diggs If He Leaves Bills

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
The lines are made for stuff like this…I can’t tell how many times one of my other teams “was the favorite to land someone via trade” bc it’s the choice the media and others was talking about and it never ever ever happened.

They want people to take the “obvious” bet bc they know it really means nothing, these lines for this stuff are so fickle and reactionary. For these types of bets it means zip

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is just fantasy island stuff, again. The Bills aren't going to eat a $31 million dead cap hit for a WR who isn't there.
This^^^^and Jerry ain't trading for a soon-to-be 30 WR with his contract. Nothing to see here.....,.keep moving

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
He's not coming to win. He just wants the Texas perks and to be with his brother.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He sucks....
So overrated
Vikings couldn't get rid of the guy fast enough...
Now the Bills are trying to do the same.
Complete lockerroom cancer..

No Thanks... :popcorn:

Jayinem

Reaction score
I doubt we have the cap space to take on Diggs pay Dak Micah and CeeDee and more. Who would we even give up in a trade for him? This isn't happening.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
This would work out well in a Royal Rumble match between the Diggs' entourage and the Prescott entoruage...Jerry has a history of hosting and selling out the Stadium for WWE Events, so this idea is entirely plausible, and even likely to happen

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
that would be awesome. I have seen him blow up on the Bills side when he wasn't getting the ball when the team was winning. Come on down, we need more drama.

quickccc

Reaction score
SI .. it figures. Fishy Fisher tabloits

If S. Diggs is getting the targets ( 107 catches) and the main lead WR for Bills, why would Bills
consider moving on ..unless Diggs is a locker room cancer diva ?

also could Diggs come here to share with love light with CD, much less Cap Boy Stephen wanting to take
on that S. Diggs contract ?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Friendly reminder that Diggs will be 31 next year. He's no longer a young, up-and-coming exciting WR.

He has reached, and fallen from, his peak.

His play will not warrant the contract he wants.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Todd France:

giphy.gif

Creeper

Reaction score
Buffalo has their own CAP problems and I think they will restructure Diggs before they cut him He is due $18.5 million in salary in 2024. Trading or cutting him pre-June 1 adds $3 million to his CAP impact in 2024. Post-June 1 saves them $19 million, but they are $53 million over the CAP now and have to get under my March. June 1 doesn't help them.

I would not give up draft picks for Diggs either. If Buffalo cuts him June 1 I would sign him to a cheaper deal, assuming he would take it. He may not be what he was much longer, but he is better than Gallup. I think Diggs and CeeDee on offense would move the needle for sure.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Sure about TO? Near the end he was upset about romo and witten drawing up plays without him lol. Last thing this team needs is a locker room cancer with a qb who has mental issues imo
Charles Haley did it a few years to bring out anger in other players. Then later put him on meds although. He was much more aggressive.

With TO, that could be described as earned pride. Not a blimp on the screen in today's NFL...