Cowboys Favorites To Acquire WR Stefon Diggs If He Leaves Bills

exciter

Reaction score
If Buffalo decides to move on from the Pro Bowl receiver before next season, the Cowboys are the betting favorite to land him.

Timm Hamm
1-24-24

Buffalo Bills Pro Bowl wideout Stefon Diggs had a down season by his standards and also had a big drop in the playoff game against the Chiefs. Even with a subpar regular season, Diggs registered 107 catches for 1,183 yards and eight scores.

The Bills, like the Cowboys, have not found the postseason success they thought they would, and speculation is that Buffalo could move on from Diggs in the offseason. If they do, Dallas is the favorite per Bovada to land Diggs to play alongside his brother, corner Trevon.

The Cowboys come in at +200 as Diggs' next team if he departs Buffalo. The Giants are second at +400, followed by seven other teams tied at +950 including Baltimore, Kansas City and San Francisco.

More: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...stefon-diggs-trade-trevon-diggs-buffalo-bills

stefon-diggs.jpg
According to who clickbaiters!
I’d guess there’s less than 1/10th of 1percent he’s coming here. Team is in dire need of removing money from the position not adding to it with a player on the downside of his career!

calico

Reaction score
He’ll love watching Dak’s flailing passes fly 5 yards over his head when he’s wide open. He’ll fit right in.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I thought Cooks was brought in to complement Lamb ? Jerry has this backwards . You need to control the line of scrimmage then have a QB to deliver in the clutch before you keep collecting receivers and tight ends like baseball cards . Get your OL and QB situation under control.

:facepalm:

leeblair

Reaction score
If Buffalo decides to move on from the Pro Bowl receiver before next season, the Cowboys are the betting favorite to land him.

Timm Hamm
1-24-24

Buffalo Bills Pro Bowl wideout Stefon Diggs had a down season by his standards and also had a big drop in the playoff game against the Chiefs. Even with a subpar regular season, Diggs registered 107 catches for 1,183 yards and eight scores.

The Bills, like the Cowboys, have not found the postseason success they thought they would, and speculation is that Buffalo could move on from Diggs in the offseason. If they do, Dallas is the favorite per Bovada to land Diggs to play alongside his brother, corner Trevon.

The Cowboys come in at +200 as Diggs' next team if he departs Buffalo. The Giants are second at +400, followed by seven other teams tied at +950 including Baltimore, Kansas City and San Francisco.

More: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...stefon-diggs-trade-trevon-diggs-buffalo-bills

stefon-diggs.jpg
Great, another top receiver to waste in the lineup.
Don't worry about the run game or the run defense, but another high flying act for the circus.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Bills aren't eating a $31 million dead cap hit for a WR who isn't there. This thread is just fantasyland.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
We are such a joke. Chasing headlines. Chasing self centered WRs. I wish we were a real team.
Still trying to figure out who is "we" on this board that plays for the Cowboys.

I should start using the term "we" for every random company for which I am not an employee.

Chasing6

Reaction score
If they release Diggs I believe it is a $30M+ dead money for them. No way that happens. Maybe they try to trade him, but a flat out release is unlikely.

vlad

Reaction score
I swear this team never learns, assuming this is true which seems like some silly move they’d do

we need to uproot a tree trunk and decide a used miata is the way to go.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If we still have dak won’t mattrr
you need to get back on that dakwagon. You know you want too. Jerry knows you want too. After winning a couple of games next season, you will be climbing up on the wagon again. :D

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
We might as well bring dez and To back and the drunk scooter guy. I wonder what Ray Caruth is doing nowadays. hum.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Diggs can't just "leave" Buffalo. He's under contract

Do we really think the Bills would just let him walk, take the cap hit and get nothing in return?

Reality is the Cowboys would have to trade for him, which would require trading away more draft picks than I think Jerry would be willing to give.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
Cowboys aren’t favorites to acquire anybody except a few injured guys, a few cheap free agents we never heard of, and a backup tight end from the draft. That’s about all as long as Stephen Jones is around.