Signed by Cowboys Cowboys finalize 2023 coaching staff

CWR

Reaction score
26 assistant coaches in total.

Seriously that seems like a lot of different voices to all be on the same page. Maybe that is why so many of the hirings are so meh. MM will either succeed or go down on his terms, I suppose.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
In all seriousness

This season is on the shoulders of the Front office, the QB, the head coach/OC, and the DC.

In that order.

I don't really care who is filling out the gopher positions for this team (though I think a lot of our D assistant coaches are great)

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Maybe I should've held off until after all those great trades and FA picks up before making a prediction....
No disrespect - but I couldn’t imagine being so freaking negative and yet still a fan of a team or anything in life ? Wow - I’d just move on to something else , but hey that’s just me - you do you -
Carry on
Cowboys suck
Woo hoo
:rolleyes: :huh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe I should've held off until after all those great trades and FA picks up before making a prediction....
Just do not be offended if the team finishes 10-7 or better after the front office arguably did not make any 'great trades and free agency acquisitions' and fellow members remind you, "Hey. You remember WAY back in February you said the team would finish right at .500 because of the coaches?"

;)

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No disrespect - but I couldn’t imagine being so freaking negative and yet still a fan of a team or anything in life ? Wow - I’d just move on to something else , but hey that’s just me - you do you -
Carry on
Cowboys suck
Woo hoo
:rolleyes: :huh:
See, I think the same way about the fans that think every year is our year.

I couldn't imagine putting blind faith and positivity into something that has failed me for almost 30 years straight. I'm the show me, don't tell me type.

Rooting for the team while staying grounded in what you believe they can accomplish is possible, ya know?

As you said though, you do you.