Signed by Cowboys Cowboys finalize 2023 coaching staff

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Just do not be offended if the team finishes 10-7 or better after the front office arguably did not make any 'great trades and free agency acquisitions' and fellow members remind you, "Hey. You remember WAY back in February you said the team would finish right at .500 because of the coaches?"

;)
The team can finish 17-0 for all I care.

Whatcha doing in the playoffs though?

ESisback

Reaction score
See, I think the same way about the fans that think every year is our year.

I couldn't imagine putting blind faith and positivity into something that has failed me for almost 30 years straight. I'm the show me, don't tell me type.

Rooting for the team while staying grounded in what you believe they can accomplish is possible, ya know?

As you said though, you do you.
Yeah, it’s SO MUCH FUN to be unhappy 24/7! Your priority is clearly Cowboy failure, so others can marvel at how astute you are. Predicting 6-9 wins every years doesn’t make people admire your “guru” status.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, it’s SO MUCH FUN to be unhappy 24/7! Your priority is clearly Cowboy failure, so others can marvel at how astute you are. Predicting 6-9 wins every years doesn’t make people admire your “guru” status.
You confuse being realistic about this team as being "unhappy". When you don't expect anything, and you get nothing, then you're much less disappointed.

If your delusions about this team bring you happiness then knock yourself out. Get it where ya can, I say.

ESisback

Reaction score
You confuse being realistic about this team as being "unhappy". When you don't expect anything, and you get nothing, then you're much less disappointed.

If your delusions about this team bring you happiness then knock yourself out. Get it where ya can, I say.
When you do nothing but complain and cry and guarantee doom, most normal people assume you’re unsatisfied (aka unhappy). When you think everyone who expects more that 6 or 7 wins is a Care Bear, that’s called delusion.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a work of art.

happy-tears.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
When you do nothing but complain and cry and guarantee doom, most normal people assume you’re unsatisfied (aka unhappy). When you think everyone who expects more that 6 or 7 wins is a Care Bear, that’s called delusion.
Who want's to be "normal"?

"Normal" are the ones that have been getting suckered in by Jerry for 3 decades.

dogberry

Reaction score
Six coaches have quality control listed in their titles.

A previous list included a special teams quality control coach.

ESisback

Reaction score
If you believe so much how about an account bet?

Loser leaves town?
Not interested. I like coming here most times. I don’t need to validate my opinion or justify my fandom. My priority is ENJOYING the team, having fun on this forum. Gaining your approval should be NO ONE’S priority

ESisback

Reaction score
Who want's to be "normal"?

"Normal" are the ones that have been getting suckered in by Jerry for 3 decades.
Believe me, you’re not normal. For someone so dissatisfied, how long have you been coming back here? Doesn’t that make you an even bigger sucker?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not interested. I like coming here most times. I don’t need to validate my opinion or justify my fandom. My priority is ENJOYING the team, having fun on this forum. Gaining your approval should be NO ONE’S priority
I figured as much.

It's easy to fake believe and yap up at us that chose to be honest about the team.

You put something on the line though and the real belief comes out.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Believe me, you’re not normal. For someone so dissatisfied, how long have you been coming back here? Doesn’t that make you an even bigger sucker?
You don't really believe. That's been proven.

You're upset with me because I say the things that you want to say, but think you'll be thought of as less of a fan if you do.