Signed by Cowboys Cowboys finalize 2023 coaching staff

Mr_437

Reaction score
I would like a veteran LB [*cough*(wagner)] to help out the new LB coaches.

75boyz

Reaction score
See, I think the same way about the fans that think every year is our year.

I couldn't imagine putting blind faith and positivity into something that has failed me for almost 30 years straight. I'm the show me, don't tell me type.

Rooting for the team while staying grounded in what you believe they can accomplish is possible, ya know?

As you said though, you do you.
Bro,
You know as well as I do that none of this stuff matters as long as the same decision maker is under center.
Absolutely none of it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I?

Dak Prescott will NEVER lead the Cowboys to the Super Bowl.

Since I'm always wrong account bet me.

Prove it.
You'll dissappear from CZ when Dak does win a Super Bowl.

If you pay up now then I'll take it back if I lose the bet.

If you want to participate, then go to Jerry World for game 1, climb to the top of Jerry's big screen and do a swan dive down to the field.

If I later lose the bet then I'll take it back and I'll change my avatar based on your preference.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You'll dissappear from CZ when Dak does win a Super Bowl.

If you pay up now then I'll take it back if I lose the bet.

If you want to participate, then go to Jerry World for game 1, climb to the top of Jerry's big screen and do a swan dive down to the field.

If I later lose the bet then I'll take it back and I'll change my avatar based on your preference.
Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?

I'm pretty sure that's against the rules of this site.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?

I'm pretty sure that's against the rules of this site.
I forgot to mention that it is OK if you have people holding one of those trampoline type things that firemen use to catch people that jump out windows.

The caveat is that those people must be Eagles fans...

Since you are an Eagles fan, no harm will come to you; However, then we'll have proof that you are an Eagles fan.

ESisback

Reaction score
Prove me wrong and show me you really believe what you're saying.

Account bet me.
That’s what you don’t get. I don’t NEED your approval. I don’t have to justify anything to anyone, you least of all. Go back to Eagles.com.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
See, I think the same way about the fans that think every year is our year.

I couldn't imagine putting blind faith and positivity into something that has failed me for almost 30 years straight. I'm the show me, don't tell me type.

Rooting for the team while staying grounded in what you believe they can accomplish is possible, ya know?

As you said though, you do you.
LMAO
I love how YOU ASSUMED I think or claim this is our year every year — gtfoh
You have no clue how I feel but we all know how you do because you post your negativity non stop. So you call it grounded ?? LOL
OK- sure
That’s like a pessimist claiming they’re a realist -
No they’re a pessimist
All I’m saying there is a balance
Every year is a new year
Football like any team sport is skill with a bit of luck sprinkled in. For you to claim oh well we’re going to suck with an 8-9 record before a game is even played - that’s not being a grounded fan anymore than your described fan always thinking this is our year
This could be our year is more realistic than this IS our year or in your words we suck again
My point really isn’t even your prediction my point is why be fan - waste the energy into anything if you really just feel the team is a constant vacuum of Suckness ?
Why not focus on something else - to me it’s too much stress and negative energy but hey you do you
However MC - know your audience before assuming / one can be a fan - with a grounded realistic feeling - while still having a feeling of hope too? When one loses hope it causes despair which at my age and in my world I just don’t have time to wallow in misery and try and pass that off as grounded
But / you do you - maybe you prefer darkness- loss of hope and despair - not judging …carry on
Im sure more negativity is waiting to get out
Peace

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LMAO
I love how YOU ASSUMED I think or claim this is our year every year — gtfoh
You have no clue how I feel but we all know how you do because you post your negativity non stop. So you call it grounded ?? LOL
OK- sure
That’s like a pessimist claiming they’re a realist -
No they’re a pessimist
All I’m saying there is a balance
Every year is a new year
Football like any team sport is skill with a bit of luck sprinkled in. For you to claim oh well we’re going to suck with an 8-9 record before a game is even played - that’s not being a grounded fan anymore than your described fan always thinking this is our year
This could be our year is more realistic than this IS our year or in your words we suck again
My point really isn’t even your prediction my point is why be fan - waste the energy into anything if you really just feel the team is a constant vacuum of Suckness ?
Why not focus on something else - to me it’s too much stress and negative energy but hey you do you
However MC - know your audience before assuming / one can be a fan - with a grounded realistic feeling - while still having a feeling of hope too? When one loses hope it causes despair which at my age and in my world I just don’t have time to wallow in misery and try and pass that off as grounded
But / you do you - maybe you prefer darkness- loss of hope and despair - not judging …carry on
Im sure more negativity is waiting to get out
Peace
And I love how YOU ASSUMED I'd read all this.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
viK3QsR.jpg