Signed by Cowboys Cowboys finalize 2023 coaching staff

XXLMike

Reaction score
There’s a LOT of good coaches on this staff and it sounds like we struck gold with this gentleman;

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Looks like McCarthy's last year to me. I hope not but they need a scapegoat next offseason.
Jerry has always been a "give a guy all the chance in the world" before he dumps him.

Unfortunately, that leaves the Cowboys with a final season where the victim of the hot seat burns through all the Cowboy long term resources he can get his hands on.

Either he gets his new contract or he's not around while we try to climb our way out of the hole he dug.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Yeah, check out his predictions for this past season, haha. Why would anyone listen to what that guy thinks?
@Reality keeps him around to drum up #Clicks4Cowboyszone. Times are tough, server costs are up

I mean come on... don't you want to account bet @MountaineerCowboy?

What's your record prediction @AsthmaField ? are you willing to bet your account that Dack Presskott will nevur whin a sooper boul?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
@Reality keeps him around to drum up #Clicks4Cowboyszone. Times are tough, server costs are up

I mean come on... don't you want to account bet @MountaineerCowboy?

What's your record prediction @AsthmaField ? are you willing to bet your account that Dack Presskott will nevur whin a sooper boul?
There ya'll go talking about me more the the Cowboys AND questioning the mods.

Why are you even here?

visionary

Reaction score

FINALIZED is a pretty heavy word there buddy

Truly great works of art are never ‘finalized’, that is a worked reserved for the ordinary, the pedantic

Did Michelangelo ever say the Sistine Chapel was finalized?

I think not