Twitter: Cowboys game moved from Thursday to Monday

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Playing Baltimore next Tuesday, the Cowboys will watch today’s game between the Steelers and Ravens by position groups at The Star today after going through a lighter-than-normal Wednesday practice. Mike McCarthy believes there will be a benefit from watching the opponent live, getting a feel for scheme and personnel. On Thursday, the Cowboys will virtually take part in a memorial service for strength and conditioning coordinator Markus Paul, who passed away last week.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

-

Listen. This is plat level stuff here. The Ravens have no chance in this game. They are getting rolled.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Playing Baltimore next Tuesday, the Cowboys will watch today’s game between the Steelers and Ravens by position groups at The Star today after going through a lighter-than-normal Wednesday practice. Mike McCarthy believes there will be a benefit from watching the opponent live, getting a feel for scheme and personnel. On Thursday, the Cowboys will virtually take part in a memorial service for strength and conditioning coordinator Markus Paul, who passed away last week.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

-

Listen. This is plat level stuff here. The Ravens have no chance in this game. They are getting rolled.
That's cool, but u think the Ravens might have someone spying on Pollard right now?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I didn’t read all of the post but of course our game had been moved to Tuesday which will be the 1st in our history playing on a Tuesday which completes playing in every day of the week in our history.

If you recall in 2012 due to a convention the ‘Boys traveled Met Life stadium for the opener on a Wednesday instead of the usual NFL opener on Thursday.