Twitter: Cowboys game moved from Thursday to Monday

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The Ravens-Steelers game just got moved from Tues to Weds. That has the potential of moving the Ravens-Cowboys game from Monday to later in the week.

Yes, give the losers extra time to tweet whatever ridiculous suit Jaylon Smith is wearing this week.

blueblood70

Reaction score
getting old coddling the ravens when they didnt the broncos and titans..why is that hmmmmmmmm

moving us form a Thursday to Monday to Tuesday..ef that noise keep it monday .i was liking Monday 5pm

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I might be wrong here, but the Cowboys have obviously in their history played games on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Thursday.

they played the Giants on a Wednesday Night opener in 2012. I’m also pretty certain they have played on Friday in the early days, or maybe. Christmas Eve Friday game against the Saints once.

If they do play that game next Tuesday, might they be the 1st team to play a game on each day of the week?

I mean totally frivolous and useless trivia, but interesting nonetheless.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
honestly they should stop the season isolate the teams for 3 weeks and then just have the playoffs.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I might be wrong here, but the Cowboys have obviously in their history played games on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Thursday.

they played the Giants on a Wednesday Night opener in 2012. I’m also pretty certain they have played on Friday in the early days, or maybe. Christmas Eve Friday game against the Saints once.

If they do play that game next Tuesday, might they be the 1st team to play a game on each day of the week?

I mean totally frivolous and useless trivia, but interesting nonetheless.

COWBOYS!!!!