Twitter: Cowboys game moved from Thursday to Monday

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I guess the Ravens just needed more time to decipher our complex offensive and defensive systems....that ain't fair. If our players don't get it, why should we let you get it. Get it?

conner01

Reaction score
Ya the NFL decide to move the game to Monday at 4:00PM central and then all of a sudden they found out that they can't do that because you say ESPN has a no compete clause in their contract that you've never seen. I guess the NFL got in trouble when on a Sunday 2nd game was stopped because of lightning for 1 1/2 hours and then went into overtime and the game went on past the start of the Sunday night game.

Here's a news flash for you the LEAGUE decides what teams play and when and ESPN gets a Monday night game but that DOES NOT preclude that the LEAGUE can't schedule an earlier game televised on another network.

Stop TRYING to state something you have less than ZERO first hand knowledge of.
The MNF contract has always been a no compete contract
That’s why it costs so much
Just because you don’t read enough to know doesn’t mean others dont

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
The MNF contract has always been a no compete contract
That’s why it costs so much
Just because you don’t read enough to know doesn’t mean others dont

OK Einstein first the Cowboys playing on Monday AFTERNOON at 4:00 PM central time is not encroaching on ESPN's game on Monday NIGHTS. Second if it's common knowledge do you really think the NFL would then schedule a game that would violate their contract with ESPN? Ya the NFL attorneys just said we're out to lunch when goodell asked if they can schedule a game on Monday AFTERNOON. Stop acting like you're smarter than the league you're just looking foolish..

conner01

Reaction score
OK Einstein first the Cowboys playing on Monday AFTERNOON at 4:00 PM central time is not encroaching on ESPN's game on Monday NIGHTS. Second if it's common knowledge do you really think the NFL would then schedule a game that would violate their contract with ESPN? Ya the NFL attorneys just said we're out to lunch when goodell asked if they can schedule a game on Monday AFTERNOON. Stop acting like you're smarter than the league you're just looking foolish..
4 on Monday wouldn’t have
Didn’t say it would
I said they can’t schedule a game that over laps MNF
The move to Tuesday is about ratings not MNF
You wouldn’t have many people watching at 4pm on Monday

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Didn’t say it would

Again less than Einstein the ONLY reason the game was rescheduled AGAIN to Tuesday is because the ravens who they will play now on Tuesday their game was pushed from tonight to tomorrow night so the ravens are getting the same number of days (6) before they play their next game had they played tonight. It had nothing to do with MNF or starting a game at 4:00 PM central time.

You should apply for a job with the NFL attorneys office since you think you know everything and know more than they do. Please do so we can all laugh at you when they almost die laughing at you.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Didn’t say it would
I think I know who you are talking to, lol , cant see as I just put him on ignore.
Exactly, they want the cowboys in prime time, since they deliver the highest ratings, also it is what fox wants, more $ for them.
That is why if played on monday better to let abc air it prime time, since they own espn, so the overlap shouldnt be a problem.
then compensate fox for it in some way.

I am glad it is moved to tuesday in prime time, and these moves dont bother me at all , as long as the season continues, and all games are played.

I do think baltimore team and players should be fined for not taking the proper precautions, and having so many problems in this area.

conner01

Reaction score
I think I know who you are talking to, lol , cant see as I just put him on ignore.
Exactly, they want the cowboys in prime time, since they deliver the highest ratings, also it is what fox wants, more $ for them.
That is why if played on monday better to let abc air it prime time, since they own espn, so the overlap shouldnt be a problem.
then compensate fox for it in some way.

I am glad it is moved to tuesday in prime time, and these moves dont bother me at all , as long as the season continues, and all games are played.

I do think baltimore team and players should be fined for not taking the proper precautions, and having so many problems in this area.
I think ravens and Broncos are gonna face discipline

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Didn’t say it would

Hey less than Einstein now the skins and steelers are playing Monday at 4:00 PM in the afternoon on FOX. So maybe your claim that the league can't schedule a game that MAY run over past the start of MNF is just in your silly little mind.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
When did they ever play a game on a Wednesday? Must have been before my time!!

As far as I know this will be the first. It's because there are no more bye weeks to work with so to get the game in they are playing on a Wednesday. Just like there hasn't been a game on Tuesdays either but they were going to play one tonight until it got changed to tomorrow night. This is what covid is doing to the NFL.