Signed by Cowboys Cowboys get long snapper Trent Sieg

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Sieg snapped for the Raiders last year. Don't know why they let him go though.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Mr_437

Reaction score
Trent Sieg was the Raiders' long snapper for 80 games over the last five seasons.

On Sunday, Las Vegas released the 27-year-old special teamer, two days after signing Jacob Bobenmoyer to a three-year, $3.815 million deal.
The acquisition of Bobenmoyer, who worked with the Raiders' new special teams coordinator Tom McMahon in Denver, put the writing on the wall for Sieg.

https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-west/la...pecial-teams-player-released-sunday-afternoon
Looks like a good signing for Dallas :flagwave:

blueblood70

Reaction score
thats said about 95% of all long snappers.If you know their name they might suck..

Who finished last season after McQuade went down.i for sure cant remember and for a moment forgot McQuade went out for the season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why didnt we just sign Matt overton? He filled in nicely last year. But k. I guess he's just as good.
who knows maybe he went elsewhere or does he do the snaps for XPs and Fgs as well and Maher blamed him LOL maybe they saw somehting on film and it effected the kicking.

Mr_437

Reaction score
thats said about 95% of all long snappers.If you know their name they might suck..

Who finished last season after McQuade went down.i for sure cant remember and for a moment forgot McQuade went out for the season.
Exactly