Cowboys get roasted on Twitter over Cooper trade

Carson

Reaction score
Come on.

Dallas could’ve traded for prime Joe Montana, Emmitt Smith, Deion, Reggie White etc and still get roasted

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
These same sunshine pumping fans cheer every move the FO makes, proclaims their infalibility despite more than two decades of general failure.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Just a side question, but do people seriously still hate Golden Tate over the Sean Lee hit? Is that where the hate stems from?

I think Tate is a great player and would kill to have him on this team.

doomsday808

Reaction score
This was the Jones' knee jerk reaction to keeping fans engaged. Nothing to do with football success. I hope I'm wrong. This was actually conservative compared to what they have done in the past!

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Cooper still consistently draws double and triple teams. You can’t say that about Thomas or Cheap Shot boy.

Tate is a very skilled wr still who has outproduced Cooper. I'd take Tate on this team in a second man.

AtlCPA

Reaction score
Tate is a very skilled wr still who has outproduced Cooper. I'd take Tate on this team in a second man.
He’s a skilled slot receiver who benefitted by being on the same teams as Doug Baldwin and Marvin Jones, Jr.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
He’s a skilled slot receiver who benefitted by being on the same teams as Doug Baldwin and Marvin Jones, Jr.

He's played the majority of his snaps on the outside and was productive 2 years before Marvin Jones was on the same team. Lol

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Trying to figure out why I should care what some twitter idiots say.

Keep labeling it as that to make yourself feel better about the trade. It's everywhere we are being trashed for this insanely idiotic move. Social media, local media, national media, sports talk radio locally and nationwide, talking heads, our own forum, etc.

But I get that people demean people's opinion because of the medium it comes from yet people post articles from random Cowboys blogs that get praise and what not.

In fact, you'd have to be an idiot to think this trade made any sense at all.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
terrible trade, even the homers are saying cooper isnt a magic pill . in other words his impact will be minimal .

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Thomas is 30 and hasn’t been good since Manning. Tate is 30 years old, has he even been to a pro bowl?

Cooper is 24 and been to two pro bowls...

About Tate. Was he the Eagles first choice? If not then who was? Enough said. :)

AtlCPA

Reaction score
He's played the majority of his snaps on the outside and was productive 2 years before Marvin Jones was on the same team. Lol
Great point. His first two years in Detroit he played alongside this awful scrub named Calvin Johnson.
:lmao2:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Who else traded for a two time pro bowled who's 24 years old? I'm not sure why people don't understand why those guys who are out of their prime were traded for mid rounders.

There was a lot of ruage here last year that Dallas didn't top Philly's offer of a 4th round pick for Jay Ajayi. Ajayi had less than 600 yards rushing for the Eagles.