Cowboys have 22 Free Agents; 17 unrestricted

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You think so? I assume Chido would be our slot and Surtain or Farley on the outside with Diggs.
Well, I always said I think Chido is a slot cb. I dont know, I just dont like spending a 1 on cb.....unless they spend money to fix the dline in free agency which I doubt

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys have 22 scheduled free agents, including 17 unrestricted

Er-LtLtXUAAHqiJ
Keep Dak, Lewis, Ladouceur, Looney and maybe A. Smith.

Plankton

Reaction score
Clearly the must sign on this list begins and ends with Tyrone Crawford. What a leader.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well, I always said I think Chido is a slot cb. I dont know, I just dont like spending a 1 on cb.....unless they spend money to fix the dline in free agency which I doubt
Its gonna be tough to get d line at the 10th spot....I guess it depends who's there.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score

Er-LtLtXUAAHqiJ

Historically Dallas signs about 4-5 URFA
About 50% of their restricted FA
and almost all their exclusive rights guys.

4-5 URFA.. gimme
Dak
Blake Bell
LP
CJ Goodwin

5th guy would eb a DB but I'm not sure who and at what price.. so set on 4.

RFA:
XWoods --round 2 tender
Ced Wilson --original tender r6

Ron'Dell Carter resigned.

Brax

Reaction score
lmao, are these the same guy's everyone thought dak was going to win 11 or 12 games wit and throw for 6k with,, but now we need to get rid of all of these so we can get superman 40+ million. lol. oh boy
Dak doesn't need anyone, he wins all the games by himself, you must of missed some of the posts.

heir

Reaction score

Er-LtLtXUAAHqiJ
Dak, Goodwin and L.P. are musts (or close to it). I'd take Lewis, Bell and maybe Erving for depth if the price is right.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Other than likely retirees Crawford and Lee, all the others will be in camp with a team and likely be on an NFL roster in 2021. Definitely some talent there. Not an All-Pro on the list though. Don't know if that is good or not.

I would like to see Noah Brown and Cedric Wilson back next year. Along with one of the two CBs, either Awuzie or Lewis, Bell, Aldon Smith, Looney, Goodwin, Carter, and either Dak or Dalton if they sign a team-friendly deal.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Dak should have been signed long term in 2018.
Chidobe Awuzie was a safety that played out of position. He would shine as S in a 4-3 opposite Wilson.
CJ Goodwin is like his name a good win as a special teams player.
Aldon Smith would shine in a 4-3 DL as he has out grown OLB in a 3/4 D.
Blake Bell is an important role player blocking TE that has athletic ability.

All I would resign. I would try to trade for OJ Howard. If no deal sign Bell. Restricted FA stay and exclusive have no choice but to stay.

Move on from everyone else.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Er-LtLtXUAAHqiJ
the only ones worth keeping,
Dak - tag or new contract
Awuzie -5-7M range
Aldon - incentive laden contract for 2-3 years at about 3-5M
Looney - 1M
Bell - vet minimum
Brown - vet minimum
Ladouceur - 1M
Wilson - qualifying offer for a 2nd rounder
Carter - to PS

the rest can go....

khiladi

Reaction score
lmao, are these the same guy's everyone thought dak was going to win 11 or 12 games wit and throw for 6k with,, but now we need to get rid of all of these so we can get superman 40+ million. lol. oh boy

giphy-downsized-large.gif

khiladi

Reaction score
Are we going to throw 40 million at Dak in the presumption that running in a swimming pool will make not only his legs better than before, but prevent him from throwing off his back foot, and improve his ability to read defenses and go through his progressions?

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yep, it's so funny. They were claiming all year how he would have won 11 or 12 games with this team, but now we need to get rid of three-quarters of the team to pay super stats prescott. LMAO... so this years excuse will be, well dak can't do it by himself. lol well he wants to be paid like he can.