Cowboys have a strong young core of talent

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's the only thing that keeps me going.

Whenever I get depressed over the Cowboys being losers for a quarter of a century, I step back and look at our talent and it makes me feel better.
Where’s Wentz?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Add to that YOU attacked ME initially. Then had the gall to call me a key board warrior.

I think being an internet tough guy is the only reason you come here.
He's not an internet tough guy just because he speaks truth to your lies. If you don't like it then shut your lying mouth. You hypocrites never learn. You accuse folks of doing what you yourself are guilty of and you're just dumb enough to think the whole world doesn't see it too. Just stop and there won't be any more issues here. Simple enough, right?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
To the chagrin of many Cowboys fans, the team has rightfully shied away from older, high priced free agents. They usually never pan out the way the team would hope. There are exceptions, Tom Brady, but the vast majority under perform. The Cowboys believe in building the team with youth with a few veterans sprinkled in for leadership purposes. Just look at the core of young talent they have right now. Prescott is 27, Zeke 25, Cooper 26, CeeDee 21, Gallup 24, Jaylon 25, Diggs 22 and LVE 24. Probably one of the better group of young talent in the entire NFL. They’ve got 10 picks to use in the draft in less than 2 weeks so will have another group of young talent to supplement and already stacked core of young talent. The arrow is pointing up for this team and not just for this year but for sustained success. Ignorant fans want the bling of some high priced free agent between breaks with their Madden game. But the Cowboys have a plan in place that is finally going to show the fruits of that labor. Good times ahead. Except for the haters.

You're Mickey Spagnola, without the paycheck. :rolleyes:

Post a million of your "positive" threads (wherein you call anyone who doesn't agree with you "haters") and none of them will matter until the Cowboys produce results on the field in January and February. I hope you're right because I'm sick of the last 25 years - and I'm not getting any younger - but until they do something it's just talk.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You're Mickey Spagnola, without the paycheck. :rolleyes:

Post a million of your "positive" posts (wherein you call anyone who doesn't agree with you "haters") and none of them will matter until the Cowboys produce results on the field in January and February. I hope you're right because I'm sick of the last 25 years - and I'm not getting any younger - but until they do something it's just talk.
Of course it’s talk bro. This is a forum. And again for the millionth time an hater is someone like you who comes here and hates on anything and everything the Cowboys do, every thread, every post all the time.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Of course it’s talk bro. This is a forum. And again for the millionth time an hater is someone like you who comes here and hates on anything and everything the Cowboys do, every thread, every post all the time.

You're a broken record, using "hater" like some kid in high school. Have another beer and don't worry about l'il ol' me. I want the same things you want. I just don't need to blow smoke up my own backside - and call people "haters" - to want it. Grow up. :rolleyes:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You're a broken record, using "hater" like some kid in high school. Have another beer and don't worry about l'il ol' me. I want the same things you want. I just don't need to blow smoke up my own backside - and call people "haters" - to want it. Grow up. :rolleyes:
Ok Hater.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
In Indy with his Super Bowl ring.

Wentz? Indeed, he was an integral part of that SB ring. :muttley:

For a guy who obviously wants to be seen as some sort of expert that's a ploy beyond desperation. Go stab another Irishman in the back, Bill.

jnday

Reaction score
To the chagrin of many Cowboys fans, the team has rightfully shied away from older, high priced free agents. They usually never pan out the way the team would hope. There are exceptions, Tom Brady, but the vast majority under perform. The Cowboys believe in building the team with youth with a few veterans sprinkled in for leadership purposes. Just look at the core of young talent they have right now. Prescott is 27, Zeke 25, Cooper 26, CeeDee 21, Gallup 24, Jaylon 25, Diggs 22 and LVE 24. Probably one of the better group of young talent in the entire NFL. They’ve got 10 picks to use in the draft in less than 2 weeks so will have another group of young talent to supplement and already stacked core of young talent. The arrow is pointing up for this team and not just for this year but for sustained success. Ignorant fans want the bling of some high priced free agent between breaks with their Madden game. But the Cowboys have a plan in place that is finally going to show the fruits of that labor. Good times ahead. Except for the haters.
I don’t think any of us wants the overpriced, big name FA, but it would be nice of them to sign FAs that are good enough to make the team and contribute for an entire season. A couple mid-priced FAs would be a pleasant surprise.

JBond

Reaction score
I like their youth and their approach to free agency also. The only problem is that our dominant offensive line is not what it used to be and will almost certainly regress moving forward. So there needs to be a sense of urgency in winning now while the window is still open. Offensive tackle absolutely has to be addressed in the first few rounds so that we have someone that can step in right away if needed and can be a strong starter in the future. But defense has to be the main focus
A solid tackle will drop in our lap in rd3. It is a deep draft in none flashy positions.