Cowboys have a strong young core of talent

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You're Mickey Spagnola, without the paycheck. :rolleyes:

Post a million of your "positive" threads (wherein you call anyone who doesn't agree with you "haters") and none of them will matter until the Cowboys produce results on the field in January and February. I hope you're right because I'm sick of the last 25 years - and I'm not getting any younger - but until they do something it's just talk.
The one guy cheering him on, is the guy that got his Report Post and Private Messaging rights taken away. What does that tell you

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
To the chagrin of many Cowboys fans, the team has rightfully shied away from older, high priced free agents. They usually never pan out the way the team would hope. There are exceptions, Tom Brady, but the vast majority under perform. The Cowboys believe in building the team with youth with a few veterans sprinkled in for leadership purposes. Just look at the core of young talent they have right now. Prescott is 27, Zeke 25, Cooper 26, CeeDee 21, Gallup 24, Jaylon 25, Diggs 22 and LVE 24. Probably one of the better group of young talent in the entire NFL. They’ve got 10 picks to use in the draft in less than 2 weeks so will have another group of young talent to supplement and already stacked core of young talent. The arrow is pointing up for this team and not just for this year but for sustained success. Ignorant fans want the bling of some high priced free agent between breaks with their Madden game. But the Cowboys have a plan in place that is finally going to show the fruits of that labor. Good times ahead. Except for the haters.
I was actually going to congratulate you on your first post ever without using the word "Haters",, you almost were successful until you couldnt resist the OCD urge with the last word you typed.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
More like pointing out fallacy gonna point out fallacy.
Its like the delusional fan base believe this team is going to turn it around with 10 draft picks, this team is in a rebuild, no different than most rosters in the league.

We absolutely need a great draft this year, and we need one next year and the year after..

All teams in the league hang their franchise on the draft, its the life blood that keeps the league infused.

Looking forward to the 2021 draft with a lot of faith, this team is fortunate to have an established vet like McClay, and if Jerry finally believes in him, he really needs to trust him in this draft, and stick to his board.

This is the draft were you can really reap the benefits from other teams mistakes.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
To the chagrin of many Cowboys fans, the team has rightfully shied away from older, high priced free agents. They usually never pan out the way the team would hope. There are exceptions, Tom Brady, but the vast majority under perform. The Cowboys believe in building the team with youth with a few veterans sprinkled in for leadership purposes. Just look at the core of young talent they have right now. Prescott is 27, Zeke 25, Cooper 26, CeeDee 21, Gallup 24, Jaylon 25, Diggs 22 and LVE 24. Probably one of the better group of young talent in the entire NFL. They’ve got 10 picks to use in the draft in less than 2 weeks so will have another group of young talent to supplement and already stacked core of young talent. The arrow is pointing up for this team and not just for this year but for sustained success. Ignorant fans want the bling of some high priced free agent between breaks with their Madden game. But the Cowboys have a plan in place that is finally going to show the fruits of that labor. Good times ahead. Except for the haters.

But the Cowboys have a plan in place that is finally going to show the fruits of that labor.

lol (The above could have been said any year in our team"s past quarter century.)

this I know: If Jerry knew you he would absolutely love you.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Its like the delusional fan base believe this team is going to turn it around with 10 draft picks, this team is in a rebuild, no different than most
rosters in the league.
We absolutely need a great draft this year, and we need one next year and the year after..
All teams in the league hang their franchise on the draft, its the life blood that keeps the league infused.
Looking forward to the 2021 draft with a lot of faith, this team is fortunate to have an established vet like McClay, and if Jerry finally believes in him, he really needs to trust him in this draft
and stick to his board.
This is the draft were you can really reap the benefits from other teams mistakes.
Shhhh!
Rockport is on a roll:laugh:.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Of course it’s talk bro. This is a forum. And again for the millionth time, a hater is someone like you who comes here and hates on anything and everything the Cowboys do, every thread, every post all the time.
tenor.gif

The Realist

Reaction score
Who the hell knows? We'll just have to wait to find out? Do you have a point?

The “young nucleus of talent” label on applies to guys who contribute and make the team.

Is Robinson 4th round CB part of the that nucleus?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
more propaganda, anyone who doesn't put a smile one their face and agrees is automatically labeled a Hater. There is extremism on both sides. Each Season is a new start, but at least wait until after the draft and training camp to get a feel of things before making wild proclamations.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
It's the only thing that keeps me going.

Whenever I get depressed over the Cowboys being losers for a quarter of a century, I step back and look at our talent and it makes me feel better.
I can't believe you went for this low hanging fruit, you're better than this.

You have disappointed me, tighten up your game kind Sir.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Rockport, my man. I'm beginning to question whether you are an ex=Marine as you say. I have a brother and a cousin who are and know a few too, they all seem to understand other people can have opinions different from yours and it does not make them wrong or a hater, or even take it personally. They respect that. You seem to be the opposite. Name calling and criticism of others does not look well on you. Yes, the Cowboys, just like all teams have some young players, whether they will amount to anything is a big question, We hope they do, we are sick of backing a mediocre team. You seem to still give the FO and especially Jerry the benefit of the doubt. I feel that after 26 years he has lost that privilege. Now, its put up or shut up. I will praise him when he delivers on his promise to put a championship team on the field. Until then, all this is just talk just like all the previous years. You sound like Jerry every year the last two decades. The "haters" you despise are Cowboy fans too who are woke. The Cowboys need to prove it on the field and the FO needs to do its job.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I was actually going to congratulate you on your first post ever without using the word "Haters",, you almost were successful until you couldnt resist the OCD urge with the last word you typed.
Well lots of haters here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
But the Cowboys have a plan in place that is finally going to show the fruits of that labor.

lol (The above could have been said any year in our team"s past quarter century.)

this I know: If Jerry knew you he would absolutely love you.
Everyone loves me :D

Mr_437

Reaction score
No defensive core pieces. Adding Jaylon n LVE is a concerning to be polite. We all this team soft.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
On the offense side, yes
Defense is a dumpster fire.