Twitter: Cowboys have called Keanu Neal

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
They like a lot of guys. We’ll see who actually signs.
We sat wilson because we thought he could not play under the Garrett regime. Dude balls out and one of our first FA interest garners a position that is a bright spot I don’t understand this move unless it helps Dan with the language change on the back end to shore up communication.

Sydla

Reaction score
Ehhh, not feeling it. He's an upgrade, but barely. He seems to be more a strong safety type than a free safety. This franchise's aversion to ballhawk type safeties is hilarious.

starfan1

Reaction score
I got interest in banging Jessica Alba. I know one isn’t going to happen I won’t hold my breath on the other. I was really hoping for at least a different DT but I’ll remain optimistic till I see it on the field

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Ehhh, not feeling it. He's an upgrade, but barely. He seems to be more a strong safety type than a free safety. This franchise's aversion to ballhawk type safeties is hilarious.
He had a decent season last year, some reports had him at 19th over amongst all DBs, safeties corners combined.
I know he had some injuries in prior years, but he is still young at 25 yrs of age.
We probably wont do any better.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I got interest in banging Jessica Alba. I know one isn’t going to happen I won’t hold my breath on the other. I was really hoping for at least a different DT but I’ll remain optimistic till I see it on the field

You may rethink that first one, word is she has herpes...eek.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He'd have to be pretty dam cheap...2.5 million on a 2 year deal or close to it.

Mr_437

Reaction score
We've heard a lot of Cheapboys interest in players, but minimal signing. If you don't like Neal, no worries because it's been a while since Allas has signed a FA with multiple suitors.

As for Neal, I'm all for it man! I know many of are used to soft defensive players, but that's not what wins. Neal and Wilson can coexist, and look at your Safety position... there's no room to turn your noses up. If Wilson gets hurt don't say nothing when Thompson is out there giving up TDs and missing tackles.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that this FO is “upgrading” our D by considering signing players that player for the league’s worst pass D.

Can’t make this crap up. It’s like their compass is magnetically set to “suck” as it’s true north lol

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Honestly a lot more intriguing as a linebacker, but could get some snaps at strong safety as well. Last year they had Darian Thompson playing a lot of linebacker snaps so Neal would be a huge upgrade there. I still want a free safety but hopefully they are planning to get one high in the draft.