Cowboys have the 19th pick

mardwin

Reaction score
Bobby Wagner? Donta Hightower, Navarro bowman. Etc

Those guys were not considered top 15 talent coming out of college. They became great after being drafted. The kid from Georgia is considered top 15 talent and he won't be there at #19.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Why is Dallas drafting after the Chargers and Seahawks, 2 teams that have the same record but beat them?

edit: Never mind, see now it is based on strength of schedule

Last edited:

DiResta

Reaction score
Bennie Logan, Dontari Poe, and Star Lotulelei will be free agents. 1 techs are relatively cheap in free agency.
yes but none of those guys are 21 and will play for 5 years on a rookie salary

i want Roquan but realistically he wont be there and besides a monster like Vea might be a better impact than a good player elsewhere
he makes your ends better and your linebackers
this dude is an animal
forget his highlights watch his film
even 4th quarter hes going hard

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
yes but none of those guys are 21 and will play for 5 years on a rookie salary

i want Roquan but realistically he wont be there and besides a monster like Vea might be a better impact than a good player elsewhere
he makes your ends better and your linebackers
this dude is an animal
forget his highlights watch his film
even 4th quarter hes going hard

Sign Logan or Poe. Use the pick for another position.

rkell87

Reaction score
I'm on board with that as well but that doesn't seem to be our strategy in FA, we are building through the draft and if anyone gets handed a huge contract it's after they've played well for us on the first one and for cheap.

CCBoy

Reaction score
We need quality over quantity .
I'm all for trading up as much as possible even if it means a smaller draft class.

Fix the offensive and defensive lines for the next five years!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's worth noting that Cleveland has the 1st and 4th picks in the upcoming first round of the draft. Then, it has the 1st and 3rd picks in the second round. If Cleveland doesn't become a challenging team now...they just never will change.

marius

Reaction score
Better start deciding what picks you want to give up to move to get him.

RoQuand its not the solution, this defense need more playmaker, because the only playmaker on the defense its Lee, and that's the problem, this defense depends a lot on Lee, so the solution is not to select another LB, the solution is to select another playmaker, in any other defensive position. vita vea its the perfect example. if the defense line give more pressure the backfield could does better job
so my pick at 19 its vita vea or up some positions to pick him. RoQuand is good, but it's not as much as Jaylon would have to be. there will be available good LBs in later rounds. regards

btcutter

Reaction score

Unlikely. FO need to franchise Lawerence this year and sign Martin. Also have to consider signing Irving. Not enough money for big FA signing as usual.

dfense

Reaction score
Wish list.

1. Josh Allen in trade up
1a. Courtland Sutton falls to 19.
2. RT, move Collins back to G.
3. DT
4. LB
5. 3rd down RB