Cowboys have the 6th youngest roster in the NFL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Center isnt penciled in.

One new guy isnt a shake up. Some 7th rounder or undrafted FA beating out our current center isnt going to qualify in my eyes. Its better for the Cowboys if Biadasz settles in.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We can only dream of that. But as the year went on, Pollard was used less and less. He was barely used at all in the playoff loss.

He had an injured foot at year's end. I'm unsure what the exact injury was but I think it had much to do with his sparce usage.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He had an injured foot at year's end. I'm unsure what the exact injury was but I think it had much to do with his sparce usage.

I believe he missed on game because of the foot. Zeke wanted his 1000 yards, and we were losing and in close games the 2nd half of the year, thats why they had Zeke in there. For some reason they think the guy is a great RB.

CCBoy

Reaction score
seems I recall we had a real young roster not that long ago. Did not win us anything.

Young means nothing if you don't win championships
At least we are seeing directional changes that include youth, stronger cash flow, and physical players.

I'm betting on the leadership in place, and that includes strength on the defensive side.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
In isolation you would think that number would portend future success. It doesn’t. About 1/3 of the existing roster exists after 2 seasons. On average veteran teams make the playoffs and have success. Average age is a meaningless statistic.

CCBoy

Reaction score
In isolation you would think that number would portend future success. It doesn’t. About 1/3 of the existing roster exists after 2 seasons. On average veteran teams make the playoffs and have success. Average age is a meaningless statistic.

If team production didn't involve change, then that view might be relevant as a stereotype...it is just a bias right now.

How does one say 'bingo' in Greek, by the way, Ukraine wouldn't care.

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
The draft for 2021 continues to go up to a strong A rating. This year's draft could well end up with three starter level players and a ton of playing time by this year's entire group. That projects strongly in the now, as does the $14 M in current cap space...Trevon Diggs; CeeDee Lamb; and Micah Parsons are all under the 25 year point!!

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
seems I recall we had a real young roster not that long ago. Did not win us anything.

Young means nothing if you don't win championships

Noooooo, and that includes all respect as well, huh...NO DEAL!

1. Buccaneers
2. Rams
3. Chiefs
4. Chargers
5. Packers
6. Bills
7. Cowboys
8. Bengals
9. Eagles
10. Browns

John Breech, CBS Sports

Last edited: