Cowboys have the 8th most cap space

ksg811

Reaction score
maybe i'm wrong but i wonder if ceedee or micah or diggsy are about to get an extension...like when they did that with la'el collins...out of no where.

They're not eligible. Draft picks aren't extension eligible until after their 3rd seasons. So that's next offseason for Lamb and Diggs, and 2024 for Micah.

cowboyec

Reaction score
They're not eligible. Draft picks aren't extension eligible until after their 3rd seasons. So that's next offseason for Lamb and Diggs, and 2024 for Micah.
didn't know that.
thanks.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Well at least we are winning something, cause it won’t be games with this roster

conner01

Reaction score
We don’t have as much as some think
You have rookies to sign and several more FA to add just to fill roster
We have money but it goes fast

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
You'd think they'd at least resign the leagues best punter Bryan Anger. They resign Lone Wolf McQuaide and he literally has nobody to snap the ball to right now punter or kicker. Lord knows they'll be punting the ball a lot next season.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Ah just how they like it. Enough space to sign a thousand bargain bin JAGs

And the Joeking will be like

e2e0d4b7fd498e1a7f69690188a3bad4.png

mattjames2010

Reaction score
At this rate come June, we could fill about 37 bargain bin players at $1 million each lol

Just filling up the reserves for following seasons. Championship level stuff. Stephen is way ahead of the rest of the league.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
If I were Von, I'd want to come to the Cowboys and win a ring. Three teams with rings under the sky. 7 rings for Brady in his hall of stone...

well if it’s a ring he wants why on earth would he come here?