Signed by Cowboys Cowboys hire Cristian Garcia as Defensive Quality Control coach

Carson

Reaction score
Getting old man. I remember him playing at Florida!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Proven Kris Richard goes to the Jags and we get a up and coming coach from a fired staff that Dak Prescott lite up their secondary? Jerry Dumbo GM Jones.
Well, whomever they hire, you’ll crap on it. It’s what you do.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Always good to get coaches off the team that was the second worst team in the league last year. They know how to win.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
resize

This man will control the quality on defense. Put that worry to rest.
dude looks more like the guy who will break into lockers and steal money from players wallets...good times

Rayman70

Reaction score
Boy, Jerry seems to love that Commander ********** this offseason. WOW. Such a stellar group we are assembling.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
resize

This man will control the quality on defense. Put that worry to rest.
"Hello. I am a quality control coach. I am your quality control coach. I know exactly what you need to make you a better player. Come here. Let me give you a hug."

ShiningStar

Reaction score
this right here is how we break curses and hoist the lombardi.

i bet you can all feel it, ive been bragging up storms since this hire.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Can i hire on as the Quality inspector of the defense for this year? I will even give Coach Garcia a list of things I'm gonna look for in the quality of the defense inspection....What should #1 be....hmm...

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Some of us be getting excited over anything. Zimmer coming here, His No. 1 officer coming Paul Guenther, Al Harris staying are reasons to get excited. These other random guys???? Not really.