Signed by Cowboys Cowboys hire Cristian Garcia as Defensive Quality Control coach

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
resize

This man will control the quality on defense. Put that worry to rest.
Three posts in a row? Trying to pad your likes?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this a new NFL policy, coach swapping. Do we get any comp picks for this new trial program. Or any roster exemptions. Maybe we can find the next Alacron'.

jgboys1

Reaction score
It is unfair to the rest of the NFL.

I don't know how the rest of the league will keep up with us?

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Youre seriously complaining about Kris Richard? The guy who stunk here?

Hahahaha
Revisionist history. Cowboys went to the playoffs and won the division in 2018 with Kris Richard. Jerry still kept old marine Marinelli after finally letting go old fart Kiffin which lead to DL issues which was not Richards role on defense as defensive passing game coordinator and DB coach in 2019. He help develop both Donovan Wilson, and the defense collapsed after he was let go in 2020 for Nolan.

75boyz

Reaction score
With all the offseason staff additions, it's reached a Dream Team status that I hope we're not investigated for.

It's criminal the amount of all pro players and top shelf staffers can be on one team.

Criminal I tell you.

This all in year just feels so very different.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Cowboys hired Cristian Garcia as defensive quality control coach, two people with knowledge of the move said. Garcia is a promising, well respected coach who finished last season as the Commanders’ interim DB coach. He will assist Al Harris in secondary.

Garcia follows Jeff Zgonina (defensive line) from Washington to Dallas.

awsome. this defense has a lot of quality issues, so I am sure he will be busy

exciter

Reaction score
Proven Kris Richard goes to the Jags and we get a up and coming coach from a fired staff that Dak Prescott lite up their secondary? Jerry Dumbo GM Jones.
Lol! Hmmmm…. So Kris Richard… he of the butthurt because he wanted to be a head coach/defensive coordinator is going to come back for an entry level coaching position whose primary responsibility is organizing tape and running it through the projector and now we’re doomed!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Being serious, remember the Cowboys did interview Ron Rivera. They probably got good reports on Garcia (and Zgoninia) from him and decided to give them a chance.

But remember that these guys won't have critical roles. It's still McCarthy's offense and Zimmer's defense.