Signed by Cowboys Cowboys hire Paul Guenther as defensive run game coordinator

Gambit

Reaction score
UHHHH---being identified as hardcore cowboy fan....when the fans are taken for a ride year after year and we are the reason Jerry has 8 billion and 1/4 billion dollar yacht....yes us fans spend our monies and Jerry pads his account and after 50+ years it is personally humiliating....maybe it is something like that???
Odd, I thought the Cowboys was only one business venture of his, and I'm sure investments have helped him buy that yacht too.

I'm a hard core fan too, but I don't feel humiliated in the least. I've zero control over outcome of games so why should I feel humiliated? Because the team I like lost?
Man miss me with that stuff.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Paul - more DB’s playing LB spots please. They work so well there.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr gorico, really?
mr Rockport---yes sir ...sorry...i could have maybe handled being bounced from wild card and even hearing team had big party planned...but it was how we got bounced....so unprepared and watching team at a total loss...that is totally on coaching not having your team prepared...we had the players this year if they were
put in right position...you dont put a 200 pound safety at linebacker to play the run ....i can see on obvious pass plays maybe but we were getting shredded as
we have for last 6 years when big games are on the line....if we switched to 3-4 and kept Parsons at middle he could crush the run and rushed passer too...but to have bell a bit over 200 pounds he could not hold up and got washed out so many plays....totally on coaching....i am so happy our DC is gone...sure we got some turnovers and some sacks...but when teams ran at us we could not hold up which only makes passing that much easier...you saw the game....i cried for 2 days
never done that before....then to find out Dallas worth now north of 9 billion for being an embarrasing loser....Jerry is genius marketer who just happens to own an NFL team and that is how it will roll...when Jerry is mourning it is guzzling Johnnie Walker blue label at 250 a liter on his over 250 million dollar yacht....naww man
i aint kissing his boots no more...and you knew me...the most positive zoner on the site....always wanting to lay a PLAT and always that we would win....you can only rip a mans heart out of his chest so many times....the cardiologists said ....GORICO too much damage we can put it back in this time

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Paul - more DB’s playing LB spots please. They work so well there.
mr Beaker--- i agree 100% with that mocking statement and is huge reason we got so embarrassed in wild card and so unprepared....when you watch these safeties ( not their fault ...trying to stop run ) get washed out of plays cause they dont have weight or strength to hold up...that is 100% on coaching

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Still can’t believe that. Why would they take a player and do what he does best and then try to change him into something he wasn’t drafted to be? It’s like, they draft a 300+ lb Anchor to help hold up Olineman, and what do they do? Have him lose weight. Why didn’t they just draft a Speed rushing 3T then?
mr Portnoy---it ticks me off to no end too...bravo for bringing it up

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A little recharging of the batteries is needed from time to time. Coaches not coaching for a year or two is not like a player not playing...a coach is always coaching mentally, even if he's not on the sideline or practice field. It's in their DNA.
what is good about Zimmer is he wont have safeties playing linebacker and he had much less talent on Minnesota and stifled many running teams.....we will be

far better as defensive unit overral with Zimmer...maybe we dont have all the turnovers...but people wont run through us like melted butter...our DC never learned

his lesson....and we had the personnel to deal with issue too...but we booted a real good runs stopping linebacker for a little weed...so what...then you put Bell in

and he is routinely washed out of playes by 350 pounds guards and tackles...cause he was barely over 200 soaking wet

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He decided his best way to make a great impression is to become anorexic.
correct...what was our reason for drafting Mazi????....to try to make him into someone he is not???...our DC loved to do that with players far too often...Zimmer

will be far better DC for our team....i watched the players he had on Minnesota that are not near as talented as ours and he stifled great running teams with

great schemes and putting players in correct positions

TasteMyScythe

Reaction score
what is good about Zimmer is he wont have safeties playing linebacker and he had much less talent on Minnesota and stifled many running teams.....we will be

far better as defensive unit overral with Zimmer...maybe we dont have all the turnovers...but people wont run through us like melted butter...our DC never learned

his lesson....and we had the personnel to deal with issue too...but we booted a real good runs stopping linebacker for a little weed...so what...then you put Bell in

and he is routinely washed out of playes by 350 pounds guards and tackles...cause he was barely over 200 soaking wet
What I'm excited to see is how Zim will mold the defense into a unit that plays with discipline and not have the bone headed penalties. With so many games decided by one score or less and we have a guy line up in the neutral zone that keeps a drive alive and allows a team to score, and then we lose by less than a TD burns my ...:mad: