Signed by Cowboys Cowboys hire Paul Guenther as defensive run game coordinator

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We got better today.
mr Risen---- can you tell me how it appeared you got over the most humiliating loss in a playoff game in cowboy history?......i seem to be stuck

and still disgusted?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cooler thing is they added Greg Ellis to the staff as well. Don't know how good he is but I like it.
mr heir--- i too like that move...maybe i am finally coming to terms on most humiliating loss of all time in cowboy playoff game????

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Uber Eats drivers in Frisco now, on your marks!
mr Aven8---- cannot believe i am saying this ....i thought i was over forever being a cowboy fan after watching most humiliating loss in a playoff game of all time

but now i am liking some of our moves in offseason??....did they suck me right back in again?....this is over 50+ years

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
mr heir--- i too like that move...maybe i am finally coming to terms on most humiliating loss of all time in cowboy playoff game????
What terms? That we improved the run game DC? Still no closer to a Super Bowl unless we actually go all in in FA. Only thing I can say is that maybe we don't get as humiliated in the first round, if we make it there.

heir

Reaction score
You shouldn't. Just like the hire but still do not put faith in this team until they show you on the field in the playoffs that things have changed. I like the hire. I still hate this team lol

JustChip

Reaction score
I can't believe this theory is still breathing. No disrespect to any particular person advocating it, but the logic is obtuse.

If MM is successful, MM will remain the HC. No?

If MM is unsuccessful, the entire coaching staff will be regarded as unsuccessful... the call for new blood will be loud.

Old Mike Zimmer is not Young Jason Garrett, folks. Please stop the nonsense.
Nonsense and Jerry are bosom buddies.

Gambit

Reaction score
mr Aven8---- cannot believe i am saying this ....i thought i was over forever being a cowboy fan after watching most humiliating loss in a playoff game of all time

but now i am liking some of our moves in offseason??....did they suck me right back in again?....this is over 50+ years
Serious question. How were you personally humiliated?

TasteMyScythe

Reaction score
Sometimes that can be a good thing. Some time off. It is not like they forgot everything.

Heck, if they did forget anything, they still know more than anyone on here.
Even the ones that think they know it all. :laugh:
A little recharging of the batteries is needed from time to time. Coaches not coaching for a year or two is not like a player not playing...a coach is always coaching mentally, even if he's not on the sideline or practice field. It's in their DNA.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
He decided his best way to make a great impression is to become anorexic.
Still can’t believe that. Why would they take a player and do what he does best and then try to change him into something he wasn’t drafted to be? It’s like, they draft a 300+ lb Anchor to help hold up Olineman, and what do they do? Have him lose weight. Why didn’t they just draft a Speed rushing 3T then?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What terms? That we improved the run game DC? Still no closer to a Super Bowl unless we actually go all in in FA. Only thing I can say is that maybe we don't get as humiliated in the first round, if we make it there.
MR COWFAN---- i think i was just tired that day when i answered the way i did....i was so hurt at the most humiliating loss in Cowboy history in playoffs i needed a break from the pain?...i completely agree with your assessment....and i am after a rest ...still so steamed...i better just appear nice....or leadership here may boot me?....my fanship was crushed like an aluminum can

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You shouldn't. Just like the hire but still do not put faith in this team until they show you on the field in the playoffs that things have changed. I like the hire. I still hate this team lol
mr heir---as i mentioned to mr Cowfan...i think when i worded that way that day i was so fatigued do to enduring most humiliating loss in Cowboy playoff history i just said nice things cause i was out of energy....but after a rest....i am back to being very steamed up again...and as i agreed with Cowfan i agree with you....you dont treat your fans like shmucks year after year and it not have lasting effect...50+ years hardcore cowboy fan...that is gone

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Serious question. How were you personally humiliated?
UHHHH---being identified as hardcore cowboy fan....when the fans are taken for a ride year after year and we are the reason Jerry has 8 billion and 1/4 billion dollar yacht....yes us fans spend our monies and Jerry pads his account and after 50+ years it is personally humiliating....maybe it is something like that???

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
mr heir---as i mentioned to mr Cowfan...i think when i worded that way that day i was so fatigued do to enduring most humiliating loss in Cowboy playoff history i just said nice things cause i was out of energy....but after a rest....i am back to being very steamed up again...and as i agreed with Cowfan i agree with you....you dont treat your fans like shmucks year after year and it not have lasting effect...50+ years hardcore cowboy fan...that is gone
mr gorico, really?

RonWashington

Reaction score
I guess it's a pretty good bet Geunther was the phone call during Zimmer's presser.

No that was Papa Johns , Jerry knows what kind of pizza Zimmer likes and Jerry’s cash register lit up with a sale . Better ingredients make a better football team ….:huh: