GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
j5ocjy8ynqzbpnldz6ig.jpg

Ramon Chinyoung
OFFENSIVE QUALITY CONTROL
Experience: 1 year

Biography
Ramon Chinyoung Sr. enters his first season as an offensive quality control coach for the Denver Broncos in 2022. He was hired by the club on Feb. 14.

Chinyoung joins the Broncos with 10 years of full-time coaching experience, most recently serving as head coach/campus coordinator at Fort Bend Willowridge High School (Houston) from 2020-21. In two seasons at the helm, Chinyoung led the Eagles to a combined 11-8 record and an appearance in the 2020 Texas High School Football Playoffs.
mr Risen----we just open our wallets when it comes to getting best coaches dont we?????.......NOT.......anyways why not let McCarthey be play caller.....maybe he has a little Andy Reid in him?....probably very little

but.....Jerry hires those who get in line and adopt whatever Jerry says...so until he passes along with Stephen.....maybe a few divisional titles and maybe a wild card win or 2.....but that is all we build for...sorry

but proof is in the pudding.....i wish i could be ultra-encouraging to the max GORICO....but do you realize how much money it costs to have on stand by heart surgeon teams ready to re-apply a heart that has

been ripped out of my chest year after year?......yes i am a closet billionaire....NOT

rags747

Reaction score
He looks kinda big. Did we hire him to play OL or assist the OL? Maybe he can do both!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
j5ocjy8ynqzbpnldz6ig.jpg

Ramon Chinyoung
OFFENSIVE QUALITY CONTROL
Experience: 1 year

Biography
Ramon Chinyoung Sr. enters his first season as an offensive quality control coach for the Denver Broncos in 2022. He was hired by the club on Feb. 14.

Chinyoung joins the Broncos with 10 years of full-time coaching experience, most recently serving as head coach/campus coordinator at Fort Bend Willowridge High School (Houston) from 2020-21. In two seasons at the helm, Chinyoung led the Eagles to a combined 11-8 record and an appearance in the 2020 Texas High School Football Playoffs.
?
A guy one year out of *highschool* coaching is highly regarded in the NFL?

Clown Team.

khiladi

Reaction score
They tried to sell a guy that was coaching HS a year before with a cumulative record of 11-8 as an up and coming coach that is well-respected among players and the league.

I’m sure he’s pretty decent, but this is some sure-fire marketing..
conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif