Cowboys homepage forum gone?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's nice to see that after 5+ years of knowing Me, Your understanding has improved to this level.
I do not think it is understanding, more like acceptance. We love you so we have to accept and tolerate your love of the S sport. but we will not love it. This is like your son bringing his boyfriend home for dinner.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I do not think it is understanding, more like acceptance. We love you so we have to accept and tolerate your love of the S sport. but we will not love it. This is like your son bringing his boyfriend home for dinner.
Not using the "S word" and saying non to croissants is all the acceptance I'll ever need.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
A $250 appreciation for spending years as a mod. I guess the Cowboys salary cap woes are worse than I thought. It's no wonder they shut the forum down. Jerry can't pay his bills.

ESisback

Reaction score
A $250 appreciation for spending years as a mod. I guess the Cowboys salary cap woes are worse than I thought. It's no wonder they shut the forum down. Jerry can't pay his bills.

They didn't want to finance a place filled with unhappy campers! The Emperor doesn't wanna hear from peons.