Cowboys homepage forum gone?

ESisback

Reaction score
"Approving?"
Hey G! I didn't know it was you right away. Sure glad you logged on--feels more normal. Or at least normal in a way we freaks are comfy! Kinda pissed I didn't get my Landry Hat (about 10k on the old site, then 27+k on the last one), but there seems to be more integrity here. Don't have to swallow Mickey's generic, company-friendly tripe...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hey G! I didn't know it was you right away. Sure glad you logged on--feels more normal. Or at least normal in a way we freaks are comfy! Kinda pissed I didn't get my Landry Hat (about 10k on the old site, then 27+k on the last one), but there seems to be more integrity here. Don't have to swallow Mickey's generic, company-friendly tripe...
It's not any different in regard to the fans, I'll leave it at that. But the greatest difference is the admin runs it and everything works. There's no disconnect. The "official" site can suck it after pulling the rug unannounced. Glad you made it over. I'm already having fun and am entertained by how twisted some fans get, I already have some followers. :)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not any different in regard to the fans, I'll leave it at that. But the greatest difference is the admin runs it and everything works. There's no disconnect. The "official" site can suck it after pulling the rug unannounced. Glad you made it over. I'm already having fun and am entertained by how twisted some fans get, I already have some followers. :)
I always liked my followers to be one step ahead.

Reactions: G2

Londonboy

Reaction score
The exact same Avatar wasn't enough of a clue?

Reactions: G2

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You left off the 8 exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No I didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!