Twitter: Cowboys injury report: Tyler Biadasz added with hamstring

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You said same about Edgoa backing up Tyler.

Please stop the hand wringing, it's not good for your heart.
Did you see the video I posted in the thread about why our Offense struggled to score TDs in the red zone? The biggest culprit at missing blocks was bad knees, slow Edoga.

Gambit

Reaction score
Did you see the video I posted in the thread about why our Offense struggled to score TDs in the red zone? The biggest culprit at missing blocks was bad knees, slow Edoga.
Yes a lineman missed a block in a game we won by 20 points. Oh my!!

Call 911 a crisis of epic proportions!!

We should trade the next 14 years 1's and 12 years of number 2's posted haste for all pro center or we are DOOMED! DOOMED I say.

Plankton

Reaction score
The Center position is most important on the Oline. If you played the game, you would understand that.
Wait a minute - I thought the backup center was the most important position on the offensive line? That's what you, in your infinite wisdom, tried to say earlier when you were dying on the hill of Matt Farniok not being on the roster being a grievous mistake.

And, I played the game. I completely understand what the most important position is. And it isn't backup center.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wait a minute - I thought the backup center was the most important position on the offensive line? That's what you, in your infinite wisdom, tried to say earlier when you were dying on the hill of Matt Farniok not being on the roster being a grievous mistake.

And, I played the game. I completely understand what the most important position is. And it isn't backup center.
The most important position on any Oline is the Center position. Period.

You played football? What were you, a bench warmer? Water boy? What? Sounds like you didn't learn or understand football that well.

Here. You and your other clueless buddies need to learn some football...

THE 18 MOST IMPORTANT POSITIONS IN FOOTBALL: (A BEGINNER’S GUIDE)​

https://www.areascouts.com/2022/10/the-18-most-important-positions-in-football-a-beginners-guide/

Plankton

Reaction score
The most important position on any Oline is the Center position. Period.

You played football? What were you, a bench warmer? Water boy? What? Sounds like you didn't learn or understand football that well.

Here. You and your other clueless buddies need to learn some football...

THE 18 MOST IMPORTANT POSITIONS IN FOOTBALL: (A BEGINNER’S GUIDE)​

https://www.areascouts.com/2022/10/the-18-most-important-positions-in-football-a-beginners-guide/
Bro, you said that backup center was the most important position on the offensive line. Want me to provide the quote again?

Take the L and move on. You are embarrassing yourself.

Bagman

Reaction score
Just look at that injury report. Rough.

The only thing to remember is that every other NFL team has the same thing going on. Easy to get tunnel vision.
Not really. The 49ers are extremely healthy. Except I did hear Kittle had a hangnail

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
After this putrid, heart-wrenching day, they could have saved us the additional stress of wondering if our starting center will be gone for a while or not. I'm sure they already know what's up.

In the meantime, I'll assume the worst and wait for the dreaded ''Biadasz to miss at least 3 months'' breaking news to pop up tomorrow. I was in an optimistic, glass half full mood regarding the injuries and everything but today completely ruined it for me.