Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

FGi3N4.gif

Who?​

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If I were a betting man, I'd be inclined to wager the Pats and Ravens will outbid Dallas for Powell's services. At least, we're appearing to be relevant by throwing our hat in the ring -- lol.

All about that relevance.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This is what he's lecturing to our fans. We will have 53 players. So all this player signing stuff is a non issue.

Oh, and all teams pay the same amount for their players every year.

If you want any more gems it's going to cost you. This isn't a charity.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

This is what he's lecturing to our fans. We will have 53 players. So all this player signing stuff is a non issue.

Oh, and all teams pay the same amount for their players every year.

If you want any more gems it's going to cost you. This isn't a charity.

well my initial confusion would be "which sunday"? they got a march madness of their own going on? :)

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And they are the cap strapped teams like the Saints, Steelers etc.

Steelers are never big FA players. There are 32 teams in this league, most have "interested" attached to them when it comes to FA. We've been "interested" in plenty of FA, just none to this forums liking due to not being big names.

We're active, we're just not throwing money at first wave FA. This was warned about weeks ago, I'm not entirely sure what the complaining is about now.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Powell has averaged over 4 yards a carry his entire career with the Jets, and finished this season at 4.5.
Hes a one cut, downhill runner that, that catches the ball well coming out of the backfield.
27 yrs old
5' 11"
205 lbs
Seems bigger when you watch him run, thats a good thing.

Lamar Miller played in every game last year and finished with 46 receptions for 394 yds and 2 TDs.
Bilal Powell missed 4 games due to injury, and had 47 receptions for 388 yds, and 2 TDs.

That comparison stat for receptions might be what is drawing the interest.