Cowboys interested in Bilal Powell

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Has to be. Love Dunbar when he is healthy, but man that does not seem to be often.

I agree, I love the idea of Dunbar and what he can do, but what has he proven, besides lack of durability, over an extended period of time?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I cant take this seriously. When i see the name "Bilal", I think of Martin Lawrence's character in House Party.

Plankton

Reaction score
I imagine he's a Dunbar replacement. DMC, a rookie, and Turbin or Powell.

That's the role that he would fill. Powell is also a good special teams player. He would be a solid addition.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I cant take this seriously. When i see the name "Bilal", I think of Martin Lawrence's character in House Party.

Not me. A cookie for the first person who identifies who I think of without using TinEye:

latest

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

You mean it goes lower down the line than Bilal Powell?

Alexander

Reaction score
We haven't even started scratching the bottom yet.

It is getting amusing to watch at this stage.

It is like watching someone try to see how far they can drive when the needle is on "E" and the light has been on for a good bit.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Some have mentioned Alfred Morris but I don't think he fits at all, he is a one cut runner with no speed. I would take Turbin over him for cheaper.

Alexander

Reaction score
Some have mentioned Alfred Morris but I don't think he fits at all, he is a one cut runner with no speed. I would take Turbin over him for cheaper.

How about neither? I'd like that a lot.