Cowboys interested in Brandon Aiyuk

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Cowboys are interested in paying 2 WR’s 25+ million a season? Heck they don’t even appear to be interested in signing the one they have now.

It boggles the mind that the same people railing on jerruh and his offspring that they’re not handing out recording breaking contracts, are also the same ones saying they’d interested in yet another player wanting a massive deal.

Delusional
I used to think the media just attaches the Cowboys name to every player for clicks. The Cowboys prove over and over again they are not interested in acquiring named-players. The media knows this.

I now think the Cowboys are the ones floating the "interest" despite not having any real interest, just to keep their name in the news. The Jones Boys are that narcissistic.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Huh??? The Cowboys could sign CeeDee today if they wanted.
Nah. The FO wants to pretend they’re negotiating hard and playing hardball before they just cave and give Lamb the largest contract for a WR in the league.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I just read yesterday his agent said he didn't request a trade lol
Maybe we are shopping him around to see his value. Or maybe GM's are collectively taking a stand to bring the WR market back to a reality.

This draft class currently helps do that.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Breaking.
All 31 Teams of One Of There Top WR are requesting a Trade And The Cowboys Are Interested..

plymkr

Reaction score
Sure let's trade away picks to sign a WR, when we can't sign our own WR, who is better than he is and will cost us no picks.

Sounds like a GM Jethro type of move.

Maybe we could trade our entire roster for the Niners roster.
Trade them Lance. At one point he was the 3rd overall pick in his draft.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Clickbait.

How are the Cowboys interested when the reason there is speculation at all is that
he hasn't been extended by the 49ers.

Dallas hasn't extended CeeDee, but are they gonna extend Aiyuk?

That doesn't make sense.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Clickbait.

How are the Cowboys interested when the reason there is speculation at all is that
he hasn't been extended by the 49ers.

Dallas hasn't extended CeeDee, but are they gonna extend Aiyuk?

That doesn't make sense.
Does GM Jethro make sense?

We could trade for him without an extension.

LysleE

Reaction score
We can't spend $5M on a player in free agency to upgrade the roster but we would give up draft picks and a mega contract to acquire a WR? Zero chance
Agree with what you said, but don’t think I would say zero chance…after all Jerry Jones is the GM.